Ratings for Dr. Chris Musah

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Musah for more than 5 years now. He is a highly qualified doctor and not your typcial "cookie cutter" physican; apart from simply being an excellent doctor he is caring, he is detail oriented and I would rate his clinic a single one of the best I have attended whether in Calgary, or eve Ontario. I know my son and I are always in good hands and I have recommended Dr. Musah even to other friends who have visited him and felt the same way. Thank you for providing an amazing service!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I do have to wait sometimes but I find him to be caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The more time passes the less faith I put in doctors common knowledge. I was the unfortunate circumstance of another doctors mishap and had been sitting idle until I met Dr Musah. Not only is he extremely skilled very confident and very particular. Not once did I feel nervous or uneasy. He used his professionalism and skill and help put me back on the mend. I can't account for wait time because I was slipped in upon his graciousness. But few words.... is that it's the nature of the business. If you're lucky to find a Dr as good, it's worth all your time in gold, have patience. Let him do what he's good at, because he's that good.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Musah. To the point and efficient. Very thorough. Sometimes have to wait a few minutes but I expect that because of the nature of their work.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

As been a patient for sometime now via workers comp appointment i now understand as to why you hear such negative reflection of this facility one of the girls at the front while awaiting my turn went as far as to hug a patient then when the front door closed sat at the front desk bashing the person while treatment provided in which would have humiliated to no end that person had they heard not to mention the one bashing was far from anything special attractive or personable another front desk girl seems dumb founded all the time talk of her hair along with irrational subjects nurses that bring you back are tolerable unless they've been treated as poorly as i have witnessed at which point they are rude snotty stuck up individuals once in a room your going to wait minimum 30-45 minutes the most condescending man will come through the door high on life speaking of a court issue in his favor or pissed as if no tomorrow bitching about his incompetent staff that he chooses to keep around when it comes to injury or illness he may address your concern if he feels like it otherwise you waste your time being there and becoming a shoulder to cry on your better off to not waste your time and just find a physician that cares about health not they're pocket book as much as this piece

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He is an awesome doctor. Just very busy. I have taken family members to him and he was correct in their diagnoses. He has personally taken care of me since terrible car accident. Best doctor in Calgary.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Every time I have seen this doctor, he has been late. Like at least an hour. This would be okay if he was worth the wait, but he is not. I'm lucky if I can get more than a sentence out before he is 'correcting' me and telling me why I'm there. Arrogant, ignorant. He has been incorrect a number of times, and outright lied to my face. I'm one fed up patient (ex) - who has given him far too much money; his fees are inappropriate. I wish I'd never met this doctor. He needs to figure out what he actually wants out of life - because it doesn't appear to be helping people.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Worst doctor ever! Treats staff like their his slaves, doesn't do anything for himself, never on time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Never show up on time. Too many hidden fees. He Needs to respect his staff and other doctors

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Musah's for a number of years now. My only complaint is punctuality, but often times that is unavoidable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016