Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Lopez Cintron

Fantastic Dr.!!! Dr Lopez helped my son to the world 2 years ago. Both my wife and I recommend Dr Lopez highly

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Best OB GYN in the area. Him and his staff are very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I can't speak about the doctor himself because while at "doctors appointments" that I spend 80$ on for the visit I'm not allowed to see my doctor. I've seen the doctor 2 times in the past 3 years only because the second time I made a big deal about wanting to speak about my symptoms. Another problem I have is they don't tell you what they're doing. They tested me for something and didn't even inform me and I found out when I got a bill in the mail. They said its "required" and they've done it once a year meaning I would have been tested 3 times and I've only been billed one time. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone. Definitely looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I've been seeing him for almost 8 years. He is an amazing doctor and figured out a problem that 5 other doctors couldn't. Nurses are great, little wait time and always answers all of my questions. I'm pregnant with my first and not only do I feel comfortable with him but my fiancé likes him too. I've had several friends have babies with him with no problems. Always keep in mind that sometimes you may not mesh with your doctor and that's ok. I mesh with mine and I will go to no one else. You have to decide for yourselves.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He is a good Doctor. I love his personality, he made me feel super comfortable. I have been going to him for a couple of years. However, the receptionist is extremely rude! She has an awful attitude, she even has hanged the phone up on me when I haven't finish talking. Also, during my pregnancy when I was 39 weeks he wanted to induce me without no cause. When I went to the hospital they kept asking why was I being induced by 39 weeks without a cause. All the doctor said was that it was convenient not because of a medical condition. Good Doctor but when it comes to the labor not sure I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I am also very shocked with some of the comments about Dr. Lopez. He has been my doctor for 4 years and I must say that my personal experience with him has been a wonderful one. Never in my life have I met a doctor who genuinely cared about his patients. He was very helpful and attentive to my questions and concerns, and besides GREAT bedside manners, he also takes the time to listen. I've never had a problem with this staff. They were all lovely, sweet, and as caring as him. He also delivered my daughter and attributed to making the journey an unforgettable one. Everyone's experience isn't the same. I LOVE him and would recommend him to anyone 110% of the time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

WOW! Me he quedado boquiabierta leyendo los comentarios anteriores. Hasta el momento no he tenido ninguna experiencia negativa hacia el Dr. Lopez y hasta el momento su "staff" siempre ha respondido muy bien. El Dr. Lopez lleva atendiendo a mis amigas y ahora a mis hijas. A mi humilde opinion tremendo y muy buen doctor. Gracias.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

The receptionist was extremely rude and nasty. The dr only gave me one option and when I questioned it he brushed me off and never got back to the issue. Will never go again and I recommend nobody else to either!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

This doctor seemed a little bit to nice and funny. He kept talking to me in a way that w/out me knowing it ended up being another type of visit. I ended up paying 2 visits at once and then he sent to a lab 2 tests for 1 thing, I ended up paying the lab two times and 2 bills from the doctor, who the secretary was rude and mean. I will never go again there. It seems he likes to charge patients for different things w/out really checking good the patients. I read bad reviews online for him but still gave him the benefit of the doubt, but bad choice!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Lopez. I have been going to Dr. Lopez for over 16 years now. He is so kind. I recommend him to ALL my friends and will continue to recommend him. Thank you Dr. Lopez for always being so kind, thorough..You really care. So thankful to God that he put you in my life to be my Doctor over 16 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Jose A. Lopez Cintron's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange City, FL