Ratings for Dr. Holly Bienenstock

Dr. Bienenstock is such a kind, caring, and knowledgeable doctor! I have been seeing her for over 15 years and wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes you have to wait a while but the overall experience is great. Back in my younger days they even helped me out with the cost when I was uninsured. 5 out of 5!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This Dr. found a condition that was hidden, nobody else had ever suggested this possibility, I think of her as a life saver. Very thorough, very professional, but also great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Horrible receptionist and staff. If you enjoy being disrespected by nasty women go here I was promised to have the initial prescription corrected for a breast examination, to be a sonogram, the next day i called, and not to mention all the phone calls i had to do between doctors in ohio and new york getting a prior surgery record from a lump removed 6 years ago, I was hung up on, and they told me to "go to a gynecologist " click. I have blue discharge coming from my breast for 2 years now, finally getting to this issue, and they basically turned me away. I ended up going to the office explaining the situation to another receptionist whom defended herself and the other lady about a phone disconnection, and would only tell me I had to see a gynocologist, if I had ever seen one before, and that I probably should because I am 30. This was an absolute insult, as I have been to a gyno before, and i explained to her that i spoke to the breast imaging center and they had cleared that the prescription could be written by a podiatrist if it needed to be. any ways, i called another doctor right away after they gave the only option of waiting a while so the dr. could see me. My other dr. had the prescription written within minutes without any needed prior surgery docs before hand. and the appointment could finally be made. this is an awful pl;ace, I hope i don't have breast cancer!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Holly Bienenstock's Credentials

• Pacific Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Coventry Healthcare