Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Fleig

I have been a patient with Dr. Fleig for many years and have never had a single negative experience. I find his staff to be caring and courteous and Dr. Fleig is very kind and comforting, the first doctor I've ever had that actually spends time talking to you and taking the time to listen . I trust my health in his hands 100%

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Never had a problem w/staff or nurse. At physical used old labs from 2012. Only looked at cholesterol...didnt bother to notice sugar was high or d very low. Came in announced running an hour behind, 14 min. Physical. Had a few questions, was trying to schedule a second visit. Said i could get couple questions ans. Or could get the physical. I find him borderline rude. Doesn't know patients at all unless he looks at his computer. Had surgery in April with a life changing outcome...didn't even ask. Didn't even comment why an anti depressant was added to my drug list. Our awesome Dr quit and he was one of the few taking new patients. Huge mistake!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Fleig seemed very nice! His staff on the other hand is rude, abusive and downright nasty! After receiving such bad behavior from his front office I went online and found that there are others who said the same thing! My husband and I have verrrry good insurance so it is too bad that because of this treatment from his staff we have changed doctors! Dr. Fleig should seriously take is staff to task on this very big problem. In todays medical field the patients will not tolorate this kind of behavior from an office staff!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Matthew J. Fleig's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)