Ratings for Dr. Bernard J. Plansky

Because of personal health issues, I've had to deal with many Doctors.He is by far the best Doctor I've every dealt with. He's patient, Kind, Knowledgable, and willing to go the extra mile. God Bless you Dr. Plansky!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

If you are tired of being treated like you're just another number or on an assembly line and looking for the real deal...This is the Doctor for you. He will go above and beyond. I don't know of any other Doctor's out there, that still makes house calls if you're too ill to go to his office. His office is very warm and has a 'homey' feel to it. I wish other Doctor's would learn from him and see this is how you run a practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Fantastic doctor! I have been with Dr. P for a few years and would recommend him to my family and friends. His wife, Katherine, is his office manager and very personable and efficient. Dr. Plansky spends time with me and answers my questions without ever seeming rushed. His knowledge of internal medicine is extensive and he has a large circle of specialists he refers to. He also appreciates homeopathic and non-traditional therapies, which is important to me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Bernard J. Plansky's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pittsford, NY