Ratings for Dr. Alan Silberman

It's a miracle & we are forever grateful! Thank you Dr. Silberman.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He is one of the best doctors ever I have met. he is very caring and smart and on the job. he knows what he is doing. grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Great doctor and very knowledegable and caring. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Silberman is THE uber-surgeon. I have never felt so cared for as when under his care. Not only is he knowledgeable in fighting cancer, he is intuitive with his ability to diagnosis and heal. His exams are extremely thorough and he is agressive in treatment yet super protective of his patients. He can come on strong, but he is very respectful and if you are fighting cancer, who better than a tough New Yorker? I have been fighting this disease for 10 years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him - he's the best. You would be lucky to be in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Silberman was very punctual, knowledgeable, caring and helpful through my cancer tumor surgery. No problems at all. He was even flexible as my insurance did not cover all costs etc. Excellent surgery outcome! Hear from other patiens with simiar surgery by other doc. about all possible problems that could happen. Mine was perfect..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

This doctor is my worst enemy- he ruined my health and happiness for a long time due to botching my surgery and refusing to admit there was any problem. He is dangerous and should not practice medicine.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2005