Ratings for Dr. Wayne Phimister

I found Dr. P. was able to help me with the pain in my knees. Very knowledge. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My daughter goes to visit this Dr. I felt he was not very interested in us and was a little standoffish. He didn't listen to anything we said in the appointment and tended to talk over us!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I like Dr phimister get to the matter of ribs attitude. I find him knowledgeable, straight to the point and well rounded doctor. Since I deal with pain, having a family doctor which can also do trigger point injections is extremely helpful. I had my old family doctor since I can remember, however since we knew each other and he knew my history and was more interested in building a relationship. That doctor missed two blood class on two seperate occasions even though it should have been fairly obvious the second time since I had a history. I'm now much more comfortable with a doctor that I feel won't dismiss or, or not look for the real problem. I would recommend doctor phimister and especially those with chronic issues.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Just the best cclotrimazole/ HC compound for a advanced obvious CANCER lump . A 6 month wait for a colonoscopy for a someone with significant CANCER signs , did not give them a list of clinics in the valley , didn't push for a stat , nope made her wait for 6 months !!!!! Seriously?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have two words to say about this doctor: INAPPROPRIATE TOUCH.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Very satisfied and pleased in my dealings and interactions with the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I came to see Dr. Phimister on the advice of my GP Dr. Fadeyeyva - I have was injured in a car accident last year and have had terrible pain for a very long time. In one session in a specific area of being treated with needling, and I was immensely better. I was so depressed from all the pain and thought there was very little relief except for my amazing chiropractor who has helped me move again. Dr. P is great - I have never waited for him, and even if i had to wait it is worth it - people complaining about waiting to see a doctor - well, i don't get it - it is hardly their fault - patients are often late, they need more attention, what doctor isn't behind? Plug your meter or park a few blocks away and walk! He has never kept me waiting the three times I have had treatment and I cannot believe the pain relief I have received. Highly recommend him and is methods. I have waited in emergency for 10 hours before - this is hardly a big deal.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This is my family doctor and he is a very caring and knowledgeable and from day one when I saw him he was honest about what he could do for me and challenged me to make some serious changes to my health. As difficult as that was I did and when I came back to see him again he was very receptive and accepted me as his patient. I attend the clinic in North Vancouver and so I am very happy with the care I receive from him. I am happy that he is a pain specialist as well and is treating me for chronic pain. I know he is very busy and yes he isn't always on time but the quality of care I receive from him is excellent! He has always treated me with respect and care and that is why I would highly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Phmister is my Dr. He ended up seeing my husband while he was in hospital. I was so grateful that he was there. We still don't have all the answers, but I hope we will soon. The only negative thing I find is he is always running late. I know he's busy, but an Hour Is a but much. is a bit much

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

this was my first time seeing Dr phimister. I waited over a hour to see him and while in the adjacent room I could hear his entire consult with 2 patients (hubby & wife). squeezing 2 in at once is great. but I was rushed for time being in North Vancouver where he goes as well as Agassiz. I wasn't happy with the wait only due to being stationary for lengths of time create more pain. I did have a quick visit , managed to get some aggressive treatment and hope over the next few days I feel improvement overall. I wasn't able to get further injections only because I was seriously out of time before my parking ticket expired. purchased a 1.5 where has I went for the 2 my treatment would have been great. usually I wait a max 10 mins. so never have had to buy more time. if ever I am booked with him again I will definitely increase my ticket time and price. I have to commend him on getting as much done in a short span relieving my anxiety over being towed. I am not in a position to recommend or not. I do know I would certainly cover my end of time management.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016