Ratings for Dr. James Rose

I agree that the secretary and Dr.Rose are rude. I hate going there because I don't trust his skills and she is a bully. He told me a bunch of important info about my injury but he didn't put any of it in my reports, so which is true? . He also took my stitches out with dirty tweezers that sit in a cup with pens and other things and no gloves on. Next time your in the exam room take a look on the counter! I saw him at the hospital as well. He never washed his hands or had gloves on while he un bandaged my injury and looked at it. I saw that he was with 4 people before me, one if them has Stage 4 Cancer! I am just shocked about how un santirary he is! I was worried about my knee getting infection since that's why I had surgery and this person with cancer doesn't need to get more sick!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I concur with all the negative reports on dr. rose and angela his secretary. Both are rude and try to hurry you out of the room or off the phone withoit answering questions and acting like everything you say or ask is a dumb joke. dr. rose gave me two scars on my ankle due to not getting it right the first time, never forwarded my xrays and they never answer the phone or have a voice mail. So very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Not 1 appointment worked out due to the disorganization of dr. Rose and his staff. Plus to add the rude ton of the receptionist. I am glad we do not habe to go back

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

HE DID MY SURGERY AND DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB . WORST DOCTOR !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I am always amazed, with the responses of others when I go to rate a business or individual. My experiences with Angela and Dr. James Rose over 6 visits was OUTSTANDING. I found them both to be VERY professional, competent, cooperative and friendly. My hip replacement went well and Dr. Rose even call my wife after the surgery to let her know everything went well. How cool is that? The two mornings after surgery, he visited me before 7:00 am to ensure I was okay. In my view, I had the best surgeon in Western Canada. Before my surgery, he answered all of my question, and to add, told me what to expect after the surgery. With 6 visits over 12 months, each one,was a delightful experience. I'm puzzles wth the one, two, and three-star responses by others. In my 77 years on this planet, sometimes the individuals who rate others poorly have different levels of ATTITUDE! Yes, things can go wrong, and do in any activity, because we all have those bad days. My hat is off to the Dr. James Rose Team who have always exceeded my expectations. Thank you, James Douglas.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I had the unpleasant experience of seeing Dr . James Rose. I found him to be very evasive and not knowledgeable at all, he would ask me a question and cut me off after a few words were spoken out of my mouth. He asked me to stand on my Toes and on one Leg push myself up and down and to do 10 times on each side, I could barley do this on the side that I had so much pain with and after struggling to do 8 of them I stopped and he firmly looked at me and said That isn't 10 is it, now continue! He was so rude during the entire exam and never really told me a thing, when I tried to ask him some questions, he would rudely cut me off. I was in so much pain at the time and I couldn't believe how he was getting paid for nothing! I would like to contact whomever it is to report such terrible , unprofessional work that he does and by looking at the comments below I cant believe he still practices. I would never recommend this man at all and told my Dr so.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Rose did my left total knee replacement surgery and four years later, I am still in pain and have lost 75% mobility in my leg. I returned to him repeatedly and his response was to keep working on it. I did Physio therapy for 8 months after surgery with no improvement. He refused to provide adequate pain management, post surgery. Even my Physio Therapist told me to demand more pain meds, but to no avail. He may be good at hips, but I wouldn't recommend him for knee surgery. I would expect him to be knowledgeable but can't even make a guess, so no rating for that.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr rose is knowledgeable and performed total left knee replacement on me. 2 months after surgery I'm fully recovered but his secretary is a piece of work. You won't be able to get any answer question answered. She will laugh at your questions and treat the patients in ill manner. She is completely incompetent when it comes to handling patients. She won't give a straight answer over the phone and has the same response to everything. Please come to the office then when you arrive she acts like she never has talked to you to begin with. The lady must be bipolar. Dr rose you need to get a new secretary she's a complete moron.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

After waiting 2 and a half months for an appointment, Angela left me a voicemail stating "We have to reschedule..... BY NOT RETUTNING OUR CALL YOU ARE CONFIRMING". I show up to that appointment to be told I missed it. They rescheduled twice! Without every speaking to me! (I found a missed voicemail to prove I didn't speak with her) We argued over whether or not she spoke with me two days prior, oddly enough, she couldn't remember but it said confirmed on her computer so it wasn't her problem. After trying to explain how I'm on disability and would like to get back to work, Angela kept throwing in off handed comments, such as; laughing when I asked "when the next available appointment is", and replying "not for a long time", and then tell me I'm aggressive when I ask her if she's trying to make me mad. I rescheduled two months later anyways. Dr.Rose himself sent me a letter cancelling my appointment due to my failed attendance to the original appointment and my "aggressive" nature towards his staff. I could not be any more disgusted by the lack of professionalism from Angela and the ignorance of Dr.James Rose.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Rose did both of my hips. His knowledge is first rate. If you want it done right see this man. His staff is very professional and keeps everything running smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016