You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Rose

My son broke his tibia and fibula in his left leg and his tibia in his right... 6 weeks after surgery he was having unexplained pain in both legs and I had to take him to emergency at abbotsford hospital. We seen Dr Rose and it was a disaster. Not only was he extremely rough with my son, he was dismissive and didn't hear a word I said. He sent my son into a complete nervous breakdown and did nothing to help. Very disappointed in his bedside manner. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

If you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon in Abbotsford, you should think twice about Dr James Rose. He put a cast on my leg without fixing fracture. I had to go to RoyaL cOLUMBIAN where they took x rays and ultrasound. found out my leg had come apart and that I had blood clots in my leg. To this day (over 1 year 1/2) have not recovered. they may have to operate again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Had to bring my 15 year old daughter with chronic hip and knee pain. Didn't really seem to care and did nothing to help her. Going back to our family doctor to ask for another referral to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr rose did a simple knee replacement for me and now two and a half years later I am still in a wheelchair. After a series of mistakes and operations (6) his on;y solution was to amputate my leg. Another surgeon in vancouver saved the leg that he was to busy to do. would not take my dog to him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

On January 8th I shattered the bones in my wrist when I fell on black ice. Within hours of entering the emergency room at Abbotsford Hospital, Dr. James Rose undertook surgery to repair the damage by inserting two plates. The next day I returned home and the healing process began. During the subsequent 12 weeks I met with Dr. Rose on two occasions. Four months have now passed. The pain, skin sensitivity and numbness that I experienced for the first 16-18 weeks are now completely gone and I am able to use my wrist in the same manner as before. Even the two 13 cm / 5” scars are imperceptible. Without a doubt this positive outcome was the result of the knowledgeable, professional, caring and thorough approach taken by Dr. Rose. As an added bonus, Dr. Rose has a wonderful sense of humour! Lastly, I extend my thanks to Angela, Dr. Rose’s receptionist, who always warmly welcomed me with her winning smile.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Fixed my hand perfectly after the emergency doctor thought my arm was broken. Extremely thankful he took the time to correct an error made by a less experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

never even got to see dr rose was sent away by staff after telling her I was referred by a doctor and had torn meniscus and that I had already received a phone call from dr rose office... she said "I don't see your name I don't know what to tell you" and "I cant help you". very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

If you are off work on a work insurance plan get yourself another Doctor right away.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. James Rose's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My son broke his tibia and fibula in his left leg and his tibia in his right... 6 weeks after surgery he was having unexplained pain in both legs and I had to t..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon in Abbotsford, you should think twice about Dr James Rose. He put a cast on my leg without fixing fracture. I had t..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had to bring my 15 year old daughter with chronic hip and knee pain. Didn't really seem to care and did nothing to help her. Going back to our family doctor t..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr rose did a simple knee replacement for me and now two and a half years later I am still in a wheelchair. After a series of mistakes and operations (6) his on..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On January 8th I shattered the bones in my wrist when I fell on black ice. Within hours of entering the emergency room at Abbotsford Hospital, Dr. James Rose un..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fixed my hand perfectly after the emergency doctor thought my arm was broken. Extremely thankful he took the time to correct an error made by a less experienced..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure how this doctor received a 3 1/2 star rating. After the experience my boyfriend had in Abbotsford Emergency I am quite disappointed with his lack o..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rose was great. I had a torn meniscus that needed to be cleaned up, but that was slowing me down."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "never even got to see dr rose was sent away by staff after telling her I was referred by a doctor and had torn meniscus and that I had already received a phone..."

September 4, 2014