You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Ostrowski

Best staff and doctor I ever had. Operated on me twice. Knows his stuff 100%.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

He operated on me twice. His staff are good people who watch over him because he works so hard. He has talent to give away. If you need him you are in safe hands.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

The one star rating for his office staff is double or triple what they are worth. I've called the office numerous times with the phone going to voice mail. Today (Wednesday) I called and the message indicated that the office closed at 12:00 but indicated that they would be answering phones from 1:30 to 3:30pm. After about 15 attempts which all go to a nice message saying they are serving other patients or away from the desk, I still have not got through. How many patients can you be serving when the office is closed? Suggest that you fire them and get someone in the office to interact with your patients. Of course it is your spouse who is answering the phones you may need to be more tackful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I wonder how many of the people praising him are related. Or of the generation & mindset, don't complain. I noticed that in Niagara Falls - a vast majority of people don't complain despite getting sh*t. I mean there's a restaurant here, always cram packed, and the food is garbage [roast beef so old & so badly burnt it is literally shoe leather only edible if you bath it in ketchup]. .... As for this doctor. Sure he listens and has the elegance of shrugging his shoulders when you ask legit questions. Does he give you advice - with all the ease of having his teeth pulled. ......... His receptionist, rather rude. ......... I guess the arrogance is legit if he has such lapdog fans who don't complain or know better.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

What to say here. He operated on both of my shoulders. Chronic pain afterwards for 10+ years. Hurt to move. Told me it was all in my head. So, I got a referral to another surgeon in London only to discover that I had stitches in my shoulder that shredded my rotator cuff and bicep tendon, during the surgery. Good thing she took pictures of the lovely green sutures. Oh, I have the same issue in my other shoulder too. Stitches from over 10 years ago. Advice: go to London. great doctors there. Don't waste your time in Niagara.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Just had a left hip replacement (right performed last year) and both were performed by Dr. Ostrowski. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon; he is the best! I found his staff to be considerate and helpful as well. While there was a wait as he is a very busy doctor, the wait also has to do with funding. Apparently OHIP has a ceiling cap as to what it allots for hip replacements so one may have to wait until the next fiscal year for surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Operated on my shoulder 1 yr ago and was off for 4 months. Fixed clavicle bone. Rotator cuff and bicep tendon. Should have been off for 6 months but only off for 4. Did a great job without having to rebuild my shoulder. I listened to him and did the necessary therapy. That was key 1 yr later I am 95 percent of new and that's not bad for a 53 yr old guy who abuses his body. Would recommend him to anyone. Would also let him operate again on me. Cheers!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. John Ostrowski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best staff and doctor I ever had. Operated on me twice. Knows his stuff 100%."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He operated on me twice. His staff are good people who watch over him because he works so hard. He has talent to give away. If you need him you are in safe hand..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The one star rating for his office staff is double or triple what they are worth. I've called the office numerous times with the phone going to voice mail. To..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I wonder how many of the people praising him are related. Or of the generation & mindset, don't complain. I noticed that in Niagara Falls - a vast majority of p..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great Dr ! He listens, is thorough and very knowledgable. Amazing. A great listener and thorough. Healing quickly now from first surgery. Highly recommended"

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Sept, 2 had a THR and did a great job.I highly recommend him.He is definitely worth the wait."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "the only orthopedic doctor in Niagara that I would ever look after me or my family the only one I fully trust "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "What to say here. He operated on both of my shoulders. Chronic pain afterwards for 10+ years. Hurt to move. Told me it was all in my head. So, I got a referral..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had a left hip replacement (right performed last year) and both were performed by Dr. Ostrowski. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon; he is the bes..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Operated on my shoulder 1 yr ago and was off for 4 months. Fixed clavicle bone. Rotator cuff and bicep tendon. Should have been off for 6 months but only off ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "have had him for 6 surgeries on both arms not one of them have worked. he sucks as a surgeon, he's staff of two sisters are ignorant and never answer the phone ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him for a broken shoulder July 2014 and thankfully I didn't require surgery but he was always pleasant_ had a smile and made sure he got you doing the rig..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Some people need to keep on it and push or they don't do sh*t make them annoyed of you they will do anything just for you to stop bugging and calling so get on ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Waiting 6 weeks for an operation date after a year of being patient when the doctor says it's a go the office staff should learn how to read a calendar and give..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best orthopedic doctor in niagara area thanks john"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "only good when you are doing surgery, but does not promote alternate care. Reception staff can be rude, poor folowup unless its revenue generating."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ostrowski is the best Orthopedic Surgeon. He is number one in my book."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is rude and belligerent. Apparently, she is too busy to schedule her appointments correctly and after two tries with this woman, finally give up!!..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Recently I had carpal tunnel surgery and was completely satisfied with my results from Dr. Ostrowski. I have to admit I was extremely nervous before surgery bu..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor!!! He repaired my right wrist after the original doctor said it was fine. Glad my family doctor recommended him!!"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor ! I had a severe fracture by accident, and he was the on-call Ortho-Surgeon, I could not have lucked out any better. He genuinely cares, tak..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome! Bed side manner is sweet & professional! Had a bunionectomy on my right foot. Everything was perfect...no pain!!! I highly recommend Dr. Ostrowski. Goi..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Being referred to Dr Ostrowski was the greatest referral I could have ever received! I first saw him in March 2000 I have since been seen by him for shoulder kn..."

September 7, 2014