Ratings for Dr. John Ostrowski

Of all the surgery s I have had, he is the best surgeon very nice explained everything, and very friendly staff, just had surgery yesterday and I feel fantastic surprisingly excellent dr would definitely recommend him :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Best staff and doctor I ever had. Operated on me twice. Knows his stuff 100%.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

He operated on me twice. His staff are good people who watch over him because he works so hard. He has talent to give away. If you need him you are in safe hands.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

The one star rating for his office staff is double or triple what they are worth. I've called the office numerous times with the phone going to voice mail. Today (Wednesday) I called and the message indicated that the office closed at 12:00 but indicated that they would be answering phones from 1:30 to 3:30pm. After about 15 attempts which all go to a nice message saying they are serving other patients or away from the desk, I still have not got through. How many patients can you be serving when the office is closed? Suggest that you fire them and get someone in the office to interact with your patients. Of course it is your spouse who is answering the phones you may need to be more tackful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I wonder how many of the people praising him are related. Or of the generation & mindset, don't complain. I noticed that in Niagara Falls - a vast majority of people don't complain despite getting sh*t. I mean there's a restaurant here, always cram packed, and the food is garbage [roast beef so old & so badly burnt it is literally shoe leather only edible if you bath it in ketchup]. .... As for this doctor. Sure he listens and has the elegance of shrugging his shoulders when you ask legit questions. Does he give you advice - with all the ease of having his teeth pulled. ......... His receptionist, rather rude. ......... I guess the arrogance is legit if he has such lapdog fans who don't complain or know better.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

A great Dr ! He listens, is thorough and very knowledgable. Amazing. A great listener and thorough. Healing quickly now from first surgery. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Sept, 2 had a THR and did a great job.I highly recommend him.He is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

the only orthopedic doctor in Niagara that I would ever look after me or my family the only one I fully trust

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

What to say here. He operated on both of my shoulders. Chronic pain afterwards for 10+ years. Hurt to move. Told me it was all in my head. So, I got a referral to another surgeon in London only to discover that I had stitches in my shoulder that shredded my rotator cuff and bicep tendon, during the surgery. Good thing she took pictures of the lovely green sutures. Oh, I have the same issue in my other shoulder too. Stitches from over 10 years ago. Advice: go to London. great doctors there. Don't waste your time in Niagara.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Just had a left hip replacement (right performed last year) and both were performed by Dr. Ostrowski. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon; he is the best! I found his staff to be considerate and helpful as well. While there was a wait as he is a very busy doctor, the wait also has to do with funding. Apparently OHIP has a ceiling cap as to what it allots for hip replacements so one may have to wait until the next fiscal year for surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015