Ratings for Dr. John Ostrowski

Terrible doctor. Only for one case my own . He is fully knowledgeable and competent but I have no idea why he gave me wrist surgery for a skateboard wrist dislocation. All he had to explain that it popped out of its socket and that no bones broke. He severed my dorsal ligaments on the back of my wrist disfiguring me. I only mentioned surgery. My sister jokingly (i think) said I lose my hand functions. He prescribe morphine, I never did drugs before. I was under the influence and suggested surgery, he then said no I did not need surgery. Next visit he said I did, then rushed me next day surgery. After the healing and pain for months I eventually saw him again and he said he could not take the implant out. In 2014, without any disagreement I had Dr. B. le roux remove the the next year (spelling is off). I am now looking for a ligaments reconstruction, and or plastic surgery and I hope I don't have to be a doctor myself to decide the best treatment options. It's that gross and scary looking. I have to live like this, and girls do care a lot.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

great sergon would recomend very good respectful helpful no problems

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

A helpful, personable, competent doctor. Thank you for your help with my health issues.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He is very thorough and honest about what to expect with recovery time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable who always listens to the problem. Very please with my foot surgery and I will continue to work with him .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

An outstanding doctor. Very pleased with the rotator cuff repair he did.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

A true professional. He and his staff are caring and helpful answering all questions. My hip replacement went better than I expected and was masterfully done!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Is the only dr I have had that listens and truly cares how uou are feeling!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Ostrowski is kind, caring and a wonderful surgeon, and his staff are very efficient and helpful. Would RECOMMEND DR. O .....100%

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Kind, knowledgeable, and concerned. He made time for me when I fell and needed to be operated on. Would recommend him to anyone as responsible and caring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016