Ratings for Dr. John Weston

By far the best doctor I've ever used and likely the best I'll ever have. His compassion and thoroughness and bedside manner is unparalleled! He is a rare diamond in the rough in the doctor realm.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr.John Weston is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is genuinely concerned for your health. He takes the time to ask you questions and gives you information to help you with natural healing methods without alot of medications. I truly miss him as my doctor in New York. I would love to know if he ever returns to the area so I can have him as my doctor once again. He is compassionate and caring which is rare in a doctor these days. I hope you return to the Ithaca area sometime soon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Weston is simply the best. I've seen many doctors for chronic migraines and dr. Weston has helped me more than 10 neurologists ever did. He is also a very thorough primary care physician. I would recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

John gives the attention and consideration that is too often lacking in the medical field. And he is talented and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I followed Dr. Weston from Family Medicine in Dryden. He practices Osteopathic medicine and listens well. He is proactive in care and advice. I will and have reccommended him as primary care Physician

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I followed Dr. Weston from the family practice he was working at, to this current practice of his own. He's great at listening and treating without just prescribing medicines all of the time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've been dealing with many doctors due to medical issues and relocation. Dr Weston is beter than any other primary I've used. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. John Weston's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Alberta Blue Cross