Ratings for Dr. Carolyn M. Castiglia

3 visits and each very professional each time. Caring, good knowledge & common sense.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Horrible experience. The staff is rude, unorganized, and incompetent. Dr. castiglia is nasty, unprofessional and treats her practice like a factory. I will be looking for a new doctor because I don't feel comfortable nor do I feel safe under her care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I don’t even know where to begin. This office is an absolute scam. The front desk staff are rude and completely clueless. I called asking when they opened and she told me 10Am. When I arrived at 10, there were 4 people in front of me because they actually opened at 9! Not only do they over book- they forget about you! I was sitting in the examining room for 45 minutes because the nurse forgot to tell Dr. Castiglia I was in there! Then there’s the test results. The nurses who deliver the results don’t actually know anything about the medical field- I’m not sure how they graduated nursing school. The nurse’s response to every question I asked about the results she was giving me were ‘I don’t know.’ And when I asked her to have Dr. Castiglia call me back, since she herself couldn’t answer any of my questions, she had the audacity to tell me that I needed to come in for a follow-up if I wanted to talk to Dr. Castiglia. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If you can’t answer my questions I’d like to talk to the actually doctor who can hopefully clarify and THEN I’ll make a follow-up. I called up the following day to ask for them to send me my results so I can take it to the recommended doctor for further examination. I called back the following day and the nurse I spoke to was a little more educated in the results but still wouldn’t let me talk to Dr. C. There’s no way I’m booking another appointment, to wait for 2 hours to talk to dr. Castiglia for 15 minutes and have them charge me another $300 for the follow-up. Dr. Castiglia is nice and everything, but certainly not worth the awful service and sketchy attempts to make a couple extra bucks. This has happened to me multiple times and I won’t be returning to their office.

Submitted May 6, 2015

Wait time exhausting, at least 1 staff member thinks she is the physician. Doctor has nice bedside manner but overall score would be poor. Dr. needs to remember she is running a business.

Submitted October 23, 2014

My wait was over an hour in the waiting room and an other 10 minutes in the examining room. Trying to find a new doctor, I haven't been there since last year. Dr Castiglia came into the room for 10 minutes. very frustrating when they think that their time is more important than the patients. Not a place I want to go back to

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr.Castiglia's staff was unprofessional and unorganized. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to be seen, and when the doctor finally saw me she spent 10 minutes tops in the exam room with me.

Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Carolyn M. Castiglia's Credentials

• Russian

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal