Ratings for Dr. Philip Sigalet

Usually 30-45 minutes behind, 4-5 weeks needed ahead for appointment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr sigalet has been my dr for over 18 years. He is a great doctor who is easy to talk to and has been amazing with my kids. It is hard to get an appointment usually books a few weeks out and this can be a negative if you need care at the immediate time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Sigalet and his staff have been amazing for myself and my family for many years. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done and should you be lucky enough to get him as your GP, consider yourself very fortunate. I do.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Has Been our family Dr for almost 20 years he is very easy to talk to and very thorough

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Met Dr Sigalet through the maternity clinic. He delivered my second child and I was very glad to have him as the delivery Dr. He was very kind and came in to check on us when he wasn't technically on duty. I wish he was our family Dr. *Guessed a rating for staff as I have never been to his office*

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I find it very difficult to make an appointment with dr. Sigalet or any of the doctors in the office for that fact. General waiting time to see him for even a quick consultation tends to be about three weeks. I've had appointments cancelled on me virtually last minute and try don't seem very accommodating to people with irregular schedules. On the flip side once you do get in to see him he is knowledgable and friendly and willing to discuss any concerns or issues you may have or refer you to someone else. Unfortunately it seems the office

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Has a good in depth knowledge and takes his time with me. I've had to wait to see him but I've never felt rushed when I am in my appointment with him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Great ability to teach patients. Refers to specialist when necessary

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr.Sigalet has been my doctor for the past 7 years, after Dr.B.Poelzer left his practice. He is thorough, although sometimes I feel that it's difficult to talk to him. I seem nervous, and don't know why. Front end staff are friendly, his office is nice (restored vintage house downtown Kamloops).

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008