Ratings for Dr. Houria Allia

Dr. Allia had a positive, "we can fix this" attitude. She had so much energy, I felt empowered by being around her. She treated my entire person, not just the symptoms. She puts emphasis on my family medical history. Based on that, and additional testing, is developing a preventative treatment plan for my long-term health. She was also concerned about my mental and emotional well-being. She spent a lot of time with me and seemed genuinely interested and concerned. She asked a lot of questions. She had a great sense of humor. I actually look forward to my next appointment. I don't think I've ever said that before about going to a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Allia is a good listener. And compassionate. Those are two traits I look for in a health professional. I feel that she is geniunely concerned about my well being and I appreciate that. Her front office staff could be a little more friendly and kind, but other than that, I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

She is ok and seems to be knowledgable however, I think her bedside manner needs to improve a whole lot. She seems to rush through you and listens but with half an ear and yeah she is thorough but i just think she could be a little more caring. I have had doctors that were very booked full all the time but they still took the time to give me the respect of really listening to my concerns and cared about what I was going through. They did not brush me off like I feel most of these doctors do today. These days I try to avoid any doctor now because I have had such horrible experiences with some of them . It is pretty sad.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Very thorough. Good listener, is very concerned about her patients health and well being.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010