Ratings for Dr. Inna Kigel

I was very impressed with the knowledge of Dr Kigel.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I really like Dr. Kigel better than most others I've dealt with. Dr. Kigel is the first D.O. I'd ever dealt with. I decided to try a D.O. for the first time after getting sick and tired of doctors who too commonly were rushed and arrogant. I had hoped that switching from an MD (Allopathic) to an OD (Osteopathic) might reduce the arrogance, and it has worked out that way for me. I picked Dr. Kigel as my primary care physician a little over a year ago and have been very happy with my choice. This doctor could have done like all the others and dispensed platitudes, since that is more expedient than taking the time to talk with the patient and figure out advice that would be relevant and usable for me. I'm sure that many other doctors know the advice Dr. Kigel knows, but they could not be bothered to take the time to explain it.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Inna Kigel's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)