Ratings for Dr. Louis Peralte

I beg to differ with one of the earlier comments I read on this site: Dr. Peralte IS quite incompetent in addition to being rude, disorganized, inappropriate, and negligent! It took him several tries to write a script correctly! He does not follow through in a timely manner neither with diagnostics nor in returning phone calls. He does not listen well nor take his patient's complaints seriously. He allows for dangerous situations to continue unchecked and places no importance on his patients' health and quality of life. He often complains of the low rate Doctors get paid, yet he drives a Lexus. As a Doctor, he wields great power over his patients' well-being. Unfortunately, he does not seem to hold respect for the great responsibility that comes with this great power. One would do best to find a Physician who respects both his own position as well as his patients, their condition, and their families.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I have never dealt with a more rude and unprofessional doctor in my life!! I do not wish my experience on anyone. If you were thinking of going to this doctor please don't! He does not follow up with his patients. I found that he would repeat diagnosis I found online based on my symptoms because he did not know how to remedy anything. I even lied about the research I found to see if he would agree and just as I suspected he repeated. I felt more like a copay visit than a real patient. He gets his patients in and out without taking the time to really understand or find a real diagnosis. He also messed up my blood work and wanted me to pay to have it done again!! He is also quick with the prescription writing....Steer clear!! I am off to another doctor and I have never been happier. My life feels better in the hands of someone else...please don't make the same mistake as me!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I seriously have never been treated so horribly by a professional ever. Actually it was kind of scary.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr.Peralte is not a bad physician but he maintains a very rude, unprofessional & incompetent staff. The secretary barely speaks English & becomes upset if you have a hard time understanding her. I stopped visiting for this reason.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Louis Peralte's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Puebla, Esc De Med, Puebla, Mexico (Grad. 1982)