Ratings for Dr. John P. Ward

I was referred to Dr. Ward during the time I was recovering from a broken leg over 10 years ago. When he left a large practice, I followed him when he went on his own. He is caring, knowledgeable & knows all his patients by name. He has always been there for me. His staff is equally caring. I have referred 5 friends to him and they are equally pleased. Dr. Ward spends as much time on each patient as he feels is necessary. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr ward's for over 10 years. Some times I had no insurance and never felt like I was being raked over the coals moneywise. He has gone out of his way to help with medications when they were unaffordable. He takes the time to talk to his patients, make them feel comfortable and discuss their issues. I have never had a complaint.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Ward is our family doctor. He doesn't have a blanket treatment for every patient, rather he takes in consideration their own individual needs. With him, it's not about the money, but more about his patient's care and utilizing his medical knowledge, compassion, and judgement to treat them. He is by definition what a Doctor should be, and hopefully it will always be this way. He is truely one of a kind. Dr. Ward, be true to yourself and remain just the way you are! It's a pleasure to know you and you're more than a doctor to us. Your staff is also very efficient and helpful. Hope to be with you a long time. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I am very pleased being a patient of Dt. Ward. Lat fall i became his patientand went for my yearly physical with him for the first time. A week later I lost my job and developed a very painful rash on my neck, made an appointment to see him. Having no insurance I payed my office visit. At the end of the visit he returned my check to me and said I was just here last week. He a;so gave me the medication from his samples since what I had was the shingles and he knew I no longer had medical insurance. I could not believe it! He is a great Doc, along with having great bedside manners and is compasionate. I have been a nurse for 40 years and never had a Doc treat me in that manner. Many doc's could take a lesson or two from him. I hope to stay with him a long time.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Ward is very knowledgeable and informative and most caring about his patients. We live in West Seneca and drive to East Aurora for office visits because of this most wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Our entire family sees him now, even the baby. He is caring, extremely personable and takes his time with you - very thorough. He has a sense of humor and excellent bedside manner and we were glad to make the switch to his practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. John P. Ward's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med