Ratings for Dr. Tracy Onal

Waited over an hour with appointment. When I finally got to see Tracy, she did not introduce herself but appeared nervous, unsure & distant. Being proactive, I had researched my common condition & was shocked at what seemed a lack of concern and/or knowledge on her part. She quickly brushed me off to a specialist & then left the room without even saying goodbye. I had to ask the technician to get her back because I didn't even realize the 5 minute visit was over & I still had questions! She returned for about a minute, before blowing me off again. This doc was completely unhelpful & distracted. When I was leaving, I realized this Sayville Walk-In office had really overbooked. They had at least 12 more people waiting, long after the office had closed. I guess making a buck & getting home early on the weekend is more important than helping patients. I would not rec this doctor or LI Family Medical (in Sayville) if you have insurance. Find a regular doctor's office for routine visits.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Tracy Onal's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois