Ratings for Dr. Daryoush Jadali

My girlfriend and I met with Ember Layton (Certified Genetic Counselor). We received a abnormal screening and Ember helped explain the results in a VERY professional and compassionate manner. My girlfriend was calm a reassured. Hearing something may be wrong is a parents worse nightmare. Experiencing this with a kind and helpful staff made everything better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I came here from Santa Barbara for my prenatal screening. The receptionist was very kind and helped process with all my paperwork very quickly. A few minutes I was already being called back for my ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was very friendly and informative and she gave me about 10 2d and 3d photos of my little one which was absoluetly amazing! When Dr Jadali came in he was very kind and professional and also enhanced some 3d photos for me to take with my phone to show my husband who couldn't make it. Overall my experience with this facility was amazing. The only down side is parking.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

He is the most knowledgable and caring doctor base on my experience. He paid attention and spend so much time with me answering my questions and concerns. He really cares about the well being of his patients more than any financial benefits like other doctors. He is very generous and kind and I definitely recommend his expertise in the field.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Staff is always so helpful and great. Safoora the ultrasound technician was really wonderful and patient with us.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Jadali always made us feel comfortable and listened to all we had to say and answered all questions. Not once did we have a bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The doctor should do a little more research on not jumping the gun for unnecessary medical procedures, interventions and inductions. I feel he is automatically looking for something to be wrong and/or something to treat when there is nothing there and everything is normal and healthy. It is really up to you to trust your body and do your research to make the right choice fir your family (often that is to refuse tests, inductions, etc that there is no need for). Most of the doctor's staff is amazing however. Melissa at the Ventura location is the absolute best ultrasound technician ever! The geneticist, Brian, is also great.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was referred to this office by my OB because of the age I will be when I deliver. My husband and I have had several great visits there. We see the Dr.'s every six weeks. The ultrasound techs take their time with you, let you know what they are looking at, whats going on, and will answer any questions that you have. I have felt closer to this Dr. and staff then my regular OBGYN. They really take the time to get to know you and your individual situation. I have had tests done only that were necessary and ones I approved of. I was never forced into taking a test they offered or recommended. Also I have had no issues with billing (since my insurance takes care of it all). They always get me in quickly and never have a problem scheduling me to what fits my schedule. I am sorry to anyone who has not had a good experience there.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Same story as everybody else- he ran my wife numerous unnecessary tests and slapped us with the bill. So pathetic, he should be ashamed of his practices.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Telling people to abort their pregnancy when there is a 98% chance there is nothing wrong with the baby is plain irresponsible and evil.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

He is an amazing Dr. I would refer him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Daryoush Jadali's Credentials

• Univ Xochicalco, Centro De Estudios, Ensenada, Baja California Norte (Grad. 1984)

AHC