Ratings for Dr. John H. Lalor

Dr. Lalor is fantastic. He's one of the few doctors I have been to that truly takes the time to listen to everything you have to say. He's very knowledable and when I brought up a medication he was not familiar with (my fault for not having the name correct) he said he would look into it and have more info by my next appointment rather than side-stepping it. The time he takes with each patient makes his puntuality not so great but it's worth the wait to see him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I love Dr Lalor. When I left the hospital after wanting to kill myself. He took so much time to find the right meds for me and to make certain that I was on the right track with therapy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Lalor has been my family doctor for years and I think he's wonderful! He always takes the time to listen to me- I am an LPN and have not seen too many doctors with as good of a bedside manner as his. I fell at work 3 years ago and after weeks of pain he sent me to a ortho who told me it was just bruising- Dr. Lalor was certain it was a meniscal tear in my knee and another joint injury in my shoulder- he sent me for a second opinion and they had to do surgery on the knee and I'm about to have surgery on my shoulder as well. I am currently suffering from what Dr. Lalor and I believe is gallbladder disease but all my tests are coming back negative. So, he called me at 9:30 at night to see how I was doing and discuss where to go to from here. I now have an appointment with a surgeon to discuss removing my gallbladder. Without his persistence and intelligence, I probably would have to continue to suffer. What kind of Dr would call you at night just to see how you are? The best kind!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This doctor is very unfriendly with very little bedside manners..Does not show to be very proffesional. His staff are not very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. John H. Lalor's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1983)