Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Koss

I was involved in an accident. My left leg was amputated as a result of the accident and I had major surgery on my spine. I watched as two of my co-workers die in front of me. As a result of the accident I suffered post-traumatic stress disorder. Not a day does not go by without me remembering the death of my co-workers and I am tortured by the pain I live with. Dr. Koss sent a non-certification to my primary doctor's request for me to receive psychotherapy. He did this without ever having met me and completely disregarding the emotional distress I am living with. I need psychotherapy and because of him I have been denied such treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Koss is absolutely the best I have seen. He is caring, knowledgeable and really makes an effort to listen and learn from his patients.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Excellent doctor, my whole family sees him and he has been a life saver on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Koss's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal