Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM C. Schueler

We have been going to Dr Schueler for over 15 years. We really liked him. We loved the office staff when he was with Clevehill Med Grp. Especially Patricia Whistler. Since he has moved to the Primary Care of WNY, we have not been happy. It is very hard to get an appt with Dr. Schueler. And the primary location he is in (Delaware) is too far for my liking. Twice during office hours, we called because my 10 yr old daughter was sick. They told us to go to Urgent Care. Why would I spend $150 on Urgent Care, when my primary is open? Another time, I needed a script called in, they told me it would take 2 days. When my doctor first switched to the new office, we did not know we had to come in for a 'new patient' visit...why would we when we have been patients of Dr Schueler for 15 years. When my husband called for a sick visit. They told him they couldn't see him because he never made a 'new patient' appt. It took 3 calls to get him in. Too much aggravation, we had to switch.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Not thorough enough! When patient kept telling him about reoccuring symptoms, he did nothing. Patient ending up with cancer.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Schueler is a very nice man. Listens when you talk... understands your concerns . I usually see Trish, his NP, when I go there. She is fabulous !! Wonderful person and extremely smart to the very max... treats patients with respect and is very concerned about the patients. Office staff are very nice people too. I am glad I found this practice. 5 star rating all the way for the entire group !!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

very friendly, helpful & calm

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. WILLIAM C. Schueler's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med