Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Murak

This doctor pocesses three qualities I want in a MD: professionalism, knowledge and good people skills. He also "partners" with me in the process of working on my health. Thanks, my family is lucky to have medical care provided by you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Excellent Doctor. I have been with him since 2003 when I moved back to Buffalo. He not only takes the time to explain thing thourghly, he also takes the time to listen to my concerns and dosn't rush me out to get to the next patient. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Has been my family's GP for more than twenty years.Top notch doctor.Only one complaint is the office staff,They are much to comfortable with thier jobs too much chit chat and not enough patient service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Murak has been my physician for a good number of years and has provided me with excellent knowledge with a friendly warm disposition.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Note: My insurance company is not on the list. In my opinion, Dan Murak MD is an excellent physician. Along with his extensive knowledge and skill he takes whatever time is necessary to listen to and consider all aspects of any given problem, including those aspects beyond the narrow focus. In other words, he has always worked with me in finding and employing the best possible solutions to those complex medical issues that I have suffered from. I offer a public thank you to Dr. Murak for his kind and generous help.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Murak's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)