Ratings for Dr. Alicia D. Lisak

I had to switch to this dr because my life long dr retired. She is clueless. I have so many health problems, Crohn's Disease, Graves Disease, Asthma, Anti-Thrombin 3 Deficiency,Lupus Anticoagulant, Arthritis, Raynaud's Disease, plus many vitamin deficiencies, and who knows what else they haven't found yet. I have been in chronic pain for 10+ yrs and my previous PCP had no problem giving me pain meds for relief. I do no abuse them. I take 2 pills a day. Sometimes only 1. Yet this dr treats me like I am an addict. She wants me to be healthy. I told her unless she can cure Chrohn's, which is where a lot of my problems stem from, then she's S.O.L. Don't recommend her to any one looking for actual help.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I had about 5 appointments with this doctor and every single one her staff was behind an hour and a half. I explained my health issues and to which all she said was your fat. Get on a treadmill and lose weight. She failed to do mandatory blood work after giving me metformin, I went on to have lactic acidosis which can lead to heart failure! My husband did the research and figured it out. I was hospitalized for 4 days because of her lack of effort. She also missed the fact that I have neuropathy, kidney diseaae, and possible thyroid cancer. She won't refer you to the right doctors or make an effort to treat any health problems you have.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Alicia D. Lisak's Credentials

• Pomorska Academy Of Med, Szczecin, Poland (Grad. 1981)

HIP