Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Corigliano

Dr. Corigliano is a great doctor! Having worked in the medical profession early in my carrier, I have a lot of experience to draw from. He is the consummate physician; knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I highly recommend him!! He's been our family doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I saw mr corigliano on chistmas eve with a horrible eye infection, i saw him at buffalo medical groups after hours clinic. i was given another eye drop from a doctor 2 days prior, it was not working , actually my eye was worse. mr corigliano was nasty and told me that he wouldnt give me another drop to try , because all other eye drops are inferior! he told me that i wasnt listening to him. well he was wrong- i went to Mash immediate care and they gave me the "inferior " eye drop and guess what ?? my eye started to clear up in 30 min!

Submitted December 26, 2013

Outstanding doctor. Very skilled and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Corigliano for over 10 years. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have such and understanding warm and compasionate Dr. He is very knowledgeable and tries to explain things in a context that you will understand. On one occasion he was out of town and called me several times from his personal cell to explain and update me on my health issues and concerns. His expertise in sports medicine and physical therapy has aslo been a blessing since he is already my primary care physician. His staff is great and have understood when I needed to see him ASAP. I've gotten medical attention in as little as 30 minutes from a call for an appointment sometime that week. What a great guy! Can't say enough good about him and his practice. I wish all my Dr. were like Dr. Joe Jr. as some call him. A+++++

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Joseph F. Corigliano's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)