Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Addesa

The staff can be serious but once you get to know them they are helpful. Dr. Addesa is my favorite doctor ever because he doesn't push pills on you as a first solution. If you have the flu & need to stay in bed for a few days, he'll tell you that you need to stay in bed for a few days. Nothing fancy - just good old-fashioned advice and takes a common sense approach to your health situation. He's quite experienced and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

This doctor calls himself a family doctor, yet refused to see me for problems with my allergies because I was pregnant. The office is horribly rundown and outdated, and the staff is unprofessional. At my first visit the doctor was fighting with the nurses because nobody knew how to use the computer software. When I switched doctors they actually wanted to charge me for my medical records! Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Doctor is one of the most intelligent around. He will give it to you straight and not beat around the bush. He is extremely knowledgeable and has always been right on with any issues I have had. If you are looking for a doctor who will just give you drugs without for no reason, then he is NOT your doctor, however, if you want a doctor who takes the time to listen, evaluates the information given in detail and accurately diagnoses and puts you on the best course for recovery, then Doctor Addesa is for you. He doesn't just give you an antibiotic for no reason, which is what many doctors do, because they think that it will make you happy and in all reality most of the time you probably don't need it. He does his best to figure out what the issue really is. I have no problem recommending him to anyone I know, as he is one of the few doctors out there that you can actually relate to. All that and he is also kind, caring and compassionate and personable. He's the Best around.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I have only made an appointment there and have yet to be seen but the woman anweing the phone was rude and talked to me like I was bothering her. I only hope the service is not the same when I finally go to my appointment (Which was set over 3 weeks after my request) must be reallllyyy busy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Staff is terrible. They talk to you like your bothering them! Their answer to the last 3 times i tried to make an appointment was go to the emergency room! THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! FINDING A NEW DOCTOR TODAY!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

My father and I are patients, we recently had an emergency situation and Dr. Addesa was incredible, and took care of my father very quickly. His staff was so nice and helpful. It is a pleasant surprise to have a doctor that takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Excellent Doctor, listens to you while you tell him your aches & pains

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Horrible doctor! Barely ever had to go to him because I'm not generally ill but when I was sick for 3days straight, staff wouldn't give me an appointment until my third phone call which was over a week after being sick- told me to take Sudafed. When finally seen, diagnosed me with bronchitis and was hospitalized the next day with bilateral pneumonia!! My mother and I both transferred ASAP- another doctor accepted me even when he wasn't taking new patients due to this incident.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Great Doctor and staff. I've been with them for 25 years.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Office space needs a serious makeover. Staff, while usually nice, always seem very rushed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009