Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Moody

Best Doctor I have ever seen! Incredible bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable, extremely kind and caring. I moved over an hour away from his office and I'm staying with him. I have been a patient of his for 29 years and have never met any doctor like him . He has done so much for my family and I. We love Dr. Moody!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The wait times to call the clinic are terrible. Clear 45 minutes of your schedule just to make an appointment or ask a question. However, Dr Moody is an excellent doctor. I've been his patient for 31 years (he delivered me) and is the most compassionate doctor around. As he gets older and busier though, I find that he doesn't pay as much attention to detail and I've had some ailments worsen because the right tests weren't done, wrong medications were assigned; all of which could have been prevented if he would have just talked to me for a few moments longer. I don't want him to retire but I hope he can get back to spending more time with his patients, as he used to. All in all, excellent and very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I miss speaking with you Dr. Moody. Carolann from TKD. Thank you for recognizing that I had the wrong cast on my wrist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

While Dr. Moody has great bedside manner and has been my family doctor for a very long time, I find he is becoming less thorough. I've been given the wrong medication a few times because the proper tests were not done. I've been promised test results that were forgotten as well. Multiple times this has resulted in the ilness worsening. He is a great person but I wish he would pay more attention to detail.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Great Doctor. Very caring and positive 'bed side' manner. He manages to be on time....(first time in history) If you can get in to see him...GO!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr Moody has been my Dr for 14 years and my husband's (and family and extended family) since he was a child. He has been with us through three pregnancies, a few surgeries and numerous other visits. He acted as my obstetrician and although didn't make it for the actual births, came to visit me in the hospital each time. As others have said, he is a brilliant, caring, attentive person who truly seems to love his profession. He really does take the time to explain each and every concern and action. The only problem I ever have is sometimes getting an appointment, as others have said, he's a popular man! Dr Moody, I hope you don't plan to retire anytime soon and if you do, I hope you have someone just like you to take your place! :)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

he is the best family doctor in brampton, always compassionate and caring, always listens to what i have to say. he has been my doctor for 29 years, and i would recommend him to everyone. he is such a caring man, he should be a psychotherapist!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Moody is one terrific Doctor. My family and I have been patients with him for 30 yrs. We couldn't ask for a better Doctor. He is excellent in all categories.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr.Moody for 26 Years, and am completly confident and comfortable in saying he is as good as they come.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Jeremy Moody's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source