Ratings for Dr. Marat Tsirlin

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Shares his practice with his wife Alla. She is a much better dr. He is simply awful. The first time I went to him with a persistent cough that would not go away for months, he gave me an anti anxiety prescription, claiming it was all in my head. The 2nd time I went to him to fill out paperwork for the university and get necessary vaccines, I was 3 months pregnant. He had no idea that you are not supposed to vaccinate pregnant women against rubella, when I voiced my concern he called his wife to ask her. His english is not very good, and my Russian is awful, but he kept speaking to me in Russian and spent 15 minutes lecturing me about my lack of russian. The 3rd time I went to him was to get a referral to a orthopedic surgeon because my back was killing me and I was 6 months pregnant. He refused!!!! Saying that he felt it was unnecessary and simply something I have to deal with. Prescribed me with pain medication, when I asked If I can take it while pregnant, he called his wife to ask.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Marat Tsirlin's Credentials

• French

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1966)