Ratings for Dr. Steven Macdonald

He has been my Dr for 6yrs now.We just love him and his care is excellent.He makes you feel relaxed in the midst of the storm.God bless you more Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

The dr is really helpful and polite. He is good with patients and make them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Macdonald has been my Family Doctor for about 18 years now, He's Great , sits and listens to everything I tell him before making an assessment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. MacDonald is my family doctor for over 10yrs. He is so amazing and very helpful. He makes you feel good and not stressed regarding your health and tries his very best to help you. He is really good with my daughter and she thinks he funny. Good job doc and keep it up.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr MCDonald is exceptionally good. Lucky to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Saw Dr MacDonald through walk in - he was very helpful and compassionate! Wish he would bring his practice to Belleville Ontario!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I'm not sure if it is him or the management. I saw him more than 2 months ago, told me that he will give me a referral because it is very important for me to get it. Haven't heard anything until today. The last time he forgot to give me the prescription refill. Sometimes I feel if he is serious or ridiculing me. I have to rely on my doctor relative in USA for most of the issues, assurance and support. That's sad! If you work day shift then good luck. It feels like getting a specialist appointment. Take the time off to see the family doctor and wait for another two hours before seen. According to the management, no referrals through walk-in. The best part is that he works only 4 days a week!

Submitted January 31, 2017

He's absolutely amazing Doctor helped my son a lot!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He was my doctor for over 10 years and I wish I could take him with me to BC so I wouldn't have to lose him as my family doctor. So good at what he does. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Truly a Proud Life Changing Doctor. All below comments are so beautifully true.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016