Ratings for Dr. Steven Macdonald

Saw Dr MacDonald through walk in - he was very helpful and compassionate! Wish he would bring his practice to Belleville Ontario!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I'm not sure if it is him or the management. I saw him more than 2 months ago, told me that he will give me a referral because it is very important for me to get it. Haven't heard anything until today. The last time he forgot to give me the prescription refill. Sometimes I feel if he is serious or ridiculing me. I have to rely on my doctor relative in USA for most of the issues, assurance and support. That's sad! If you work day shift then good luck. It feels like getting a specialist appointment. Take the time off to see the family doctor and wait for another two hours before seen. According to the management, no referrals through walk-in. The best part is that he works only 4 days a week!

Submitted January 31, 2017

He's absolutely amazing Doctor helped my son a lot!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He was my doctor for over 10 years and I wish I could take him with me to BC so I wouldn't have to lose him as my family doctor. So good at what he does. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Truly a Proud Life Changing Doctor. All below comments are so beautifully true.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Macdonald has been my doctor for many years. He is exceptional. Takes his time to listen and understand your needs as a patient. Very supportive , understanding and knowledgeable. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. I dont mind waiting to see him .I feel the other doctors at the clinic should learn from him . Very caring , knowledgeable and understanding. He is the best! I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Been with him for years. Greatest doctor! I wish everyone could be so fortunate to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

He is the best Doctor and very understanding.. I've had my share of health concerns and he has always been there to help and listen. V.Bowerman

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

If there is anything I can do for this doctor in return, it's at least rating him on this site. I wish so badly he was my family doctor. I call in the brampton walk in everyday to see if he is accepting new patients, but he's not. Still, as a walk in doctor he is amazing. People who are saying wait times are too long need to realize he deals with walk in patients and his own G.P patients. Also, the fact that he never rushes you. One time I was feeling dizzy and nuseaus, he literally talked to me for like 15 mins about what I ate, my low bp. Also no other doctor would refer me for an MRI because I didn't have a family doctor. But he made the referral form for me to get an MRI, even though I have no family doctor. I love this Doctor,he's awesome. I think he works too hard though, I actually witnessed him in a breakdown once, he said it's too much to handle, too many patients. It was scary, but when you're so smart the pressure gets to you. The other doctors convinced him to calm down.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

He spents time with each patient and make them fee comfortable. Very good with children. Removes the fear of doctor from them. Rather they love Dr. Mcdonald.I Recommend him to anyone with children,except for his long wait times and difficult to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011