Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Goldfaden

i think doctor goldfaden was fantastic at finally giving me the correct diagnosis,and curing my rash.i went to several dermatologists,and none could give me the answers that doctor goldfaden did! thank you,i could not say it enough! doctor goldfaden,while he does have a skincare line of products,did not try to sell me his "potions",he cured me with prescriptions and just plain wonderful knowledge you can only get from a truly qualified physician!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

More salesman than doctor. Tried to get me interested in all sorts of gimmick products rather than treat my condition. He billed $30 for skin care solution that was past expiration date. His office ignored my requests for reimbursement, as I wouldn't use the product.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

On two visits to Goldfaden he sold me creams that were unrelated to my condition. When doing research I discovered that Goldfaden has an Internet business selling these creams which explains why he prescribed them for me, as why would I need facial cleansing solution for a foot rash. He has about 100 magazines in his office and all have an article about him inside promoting his various lotions. Get the picture? His creams did nothing for my condition and I had to visit another dermatoligist. Patients in need of a dermatoligist in Hollywood should avoid Goldfaden at all costs, as he seemed more interested in selling creams off his website than treating my condition.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Dr. Gary L. Goldfaden's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Oxford