Ratings for Dr. Anthony N. Donatelli

We like all the medical staff and the front office. They make it clear which days Dr. DONATELLO will be there or whether you will be seeing another one of the medical staff. We had been with Dr Spinatto for 30 years until he retired. We are glad to have found Dr Donatelli

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

The front desk was very rude to my parents on the first visit. They have only been seen by the NP who is excellent. Since she is the only one we see, I am not sure why it's called Dr. Donatelli's office. The one time he was supposed to see my parents per their direct request...he cancelled. Perhaps NPs should take over primary care as they are the only ones available in the office anyway. They do all the work and get none of the credit. So thisbis actually a ratingnofnthe NP and front desk staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Doc seems never to be there. When you are sick and call for appointment they make appointments with NA or PA. Even though I did say I'd like a doctors appointment. And when you get one it's a months wait. By the time you see him you are either very sick or just getting better because you had to see someone else. If and when you do see the Doc, he is wonderful. But I don't think it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

The front desk is horrible, never returns phone calls, rude and disrespectful. Dr. D is great if he is there, which is rarely.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. D and his staff treat you like a human being and not just another patient. I don't mind the wait (when/if there is one) as he takes his time with each patient and treats not only their symptoms but the individual as well. It's old fashion medicine at its very best. Just love him!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Donatelli is brilliant. Dr. House on tv would be a quack compared to Dr. Donatelli.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

have had a very good experience with staff and doctor, questions about referrals done on same day, all seem knowledgable

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Ann is one of the most delightful and helpful Sec in any office I have ever been to. At times my medical conditions have required me to make short appointments and Ann has always been able to accomodate me. The office appointments often are late but that is due to the care given by both the Dr and the PA. They take their time to make sure you know how to take care of what ever is wrong and dont rush you out the door. The only negative thing I have to say about this office is the amount of drug salesman that always seem to be present with samples etc. I am very happy with this office and Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

His main sec. Ann is very unhelpful, and even has an attitude when speaking to patients. Her husband who is also a sec in the office is just as rude and disrespectful. Their office is always running 30-35minutes behind schedule, and the doctor often passes off his patients to his nurse pract. If you are lucky enough to see him, then it is well worth the wait. But I cant see waiting for 45 minutes to see a nurse pract. They should tell you on the phone who you are going to see.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Anthony N. Donatelli's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1984)