Ratings for Dr. JOHN D. Cahill

I've been a patient of Dr. John D. Cahill since I was twelve (12) yrs old. The age I am now is not important, let's just say there isn't a better Dr. alive. This Dr. is so great he has three (3) generations of my family not too mention recommended friends. I along with many others have intrusted our lives in this Dr's hands, life or death. If there were higher listed ratings I would give him the top rating always. Excellent with many gold stars. Thank you Dr. Cahill for saving my life & continuously helping me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Went to Dr. Cahill for Lyme Disease, as he said he treats about 100 patients for this. This guy knows next to NOTHING about Lyme and said I didn't have it at all. Not only do I have it, but I also have co-infections (bacteria) that are tick-born as well that this guy probably doesn't even know about. maybe he knows other things well, but as for Lyme Disease, this guy doesn't know his head from his A$$

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

He is definitely one of the most knowledgeable doctors ever. He used to help his father on house calls when he was young and has seen sicknesses that no longer exist. He's got an amazing amount of experience.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. JOHN D. Cahill's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1960)

GHI