Ratings for Dr. Vincent M. Yavorek

Dr. Yavorek terminated our care without telling us (to our faces) why he did so. The certified letter he sent had some very debatable reasons for the termination; by that I mean, these "reasons" had not heretofor been issues.. We have been his patients for over 20 years, and suddenly, after we became elderly and went on Medicare, he decided to terminate us without even talking to us about it. I feel betrayed by a man I thought I could trust. My husband has dementia and I have been coping with this alone. Dr. Yavorek knows this. Furthermore, for the last couple of years, I have had difficulty with my insurance company (Blue Choice) who should have been paying, but did not, despite the fact that I was paying the premiums. I struggled to solve this; finally paid all the contested amounts myself, rather than short the doctor. Yavorek knows this as well. I am,confused and disgusted. He also left us with insufficient medications to bridge the gap while locating a new physician.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Excellent knowledge base. Shows concern for all patients. Very caring.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Vincent M. Yavorek's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup