Ratings for Dr. Fawzi Mankal

He is a very caring, dedicated and personable doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, personable and caring, just a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The man is a saint.Doctor Mankal has taken care of our family for over a decade and has seen us through many ups and downs.He actually listens to what you are saying.How many doctors would take you out of the office for a walk to talk about your problems.He has raised the bar.All of us as patients are very grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

A superb GP - thoughtful, thorough, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Mankal is the best Doctor you could ask for. He has treated me for years and now my children. He is kind, attentive and truly cares about his patients...even calling after hours to check in and make sure everything is okay. You cannot get any better!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Mankal is the best of the best! Other Doctors should take notes!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

He instills confidence. He is patient and a good listener. My children and I all see him and it is good to know he is there for us.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

amazing doctor whole family is a patient of his. hes kind and smart and knows everything. great advice and always knows the answers to our questions. top doctor in ottawa

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Mankal is what a doctor should be.He treats me like a person and not another number.He is the cream of the crop of family doctors.If our health care system was made up of doctors like him we would all benefit.His staff is top notch to back him up.Thank you from my wife and myself.You have taken us through many health issues and never let us down.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Mankal is a true professional with exceptional communications skills. He is by far the best doctor I have met. He is able to listen to your concerns and provide you with a clear and concise diagnosis in a way that all patients can understand. He can teach a lot of doctors out there how patients should be treated with dignity and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013