You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fawzi Mankal

Dr. Mankal is the best of the best! Other Doctors should take notes!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

amazing doctor whole family is a patient of his. hes kind and smart and knows everything. great advice and always knows the answers to our questions. top doctor in ottawa

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Mankal is what a doctor should be.He treats me like a person and not another number.He is the cream of the crop of family doctors.If our health care system was made up of doctors like him we would all benefit.His staff is top notch to back him up.Thank you from my wife and myself.You have taken us through many health issues and never let us down.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Mankal is a true professional with exceptional communications skills. He is by far the best doctor I have met. He is able to listen to your concerns and provide you with a clear and concise diagnosis in a way that all patients can understand. He can teach a lot of doctors out there how patients should be treated with dignity and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr.Mankal is the best doctor I have ever visited. He is extremely patient and sincerely cares about his patients. He has a overwhelming compassion for wanting to help people. He has called me in the evenings to check up on me and ensure I was okay. I am very fortunate to have a dr. like this.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

DR Mankal is a great doctor. He has a calm and comforting demeanor. Excellent bed-side manor and is very knowledgable. If you are lucky enough to get him as your doctor, I recommend you do so. Thanks Dr. Mankal for years of good health...D. Pynn

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Amazing doctor. Like talking with a true friend. Really cares about you as a patient and a person. very smart, impressionable, caring and likeable. Is not a pill pusher and will try to find you the best if you need to be referred. Will follow up on you, personnaly call you at home i the evenings just to check on you if there uis something serious. Marc C.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Doctor Mankal is the best family doctor I have ever had.He is compassionate and listens to what you are really saying.My wife and I are so lucky to have him at Riverside only minutes from our home.I wish all GP s could be as as capable and caring as he is.An amazing man with insight far beyond his years.Why can't other doctors be like this?

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Mankal is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to care for me. I have seen doctors in 8 different cities of 4 different countries, and have enough experience with illness to experience many "Mc' Donalds" doctors, he is not one of those doctors. I have never felt he was distracted or not paying the level of attention that my illness required, I have never felt rushed to leave the room, or rushed to let him get to his next apointment. When I have needed a short notice apointment, I have always been able to see him quickly, and if I could not see him his team was able to help. His knowledge of my situation is at a level that makes me think he should eb older than he is, and what he has not had an answer to he has looked up and called me at my home to ensure I was ok. If I could give more than 5 stars I would

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Fawzi Mankal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mankal is the best of the best! Other Doctors should take notes! "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He instills confidence. He is patient and a good listener. My children and I all see him and it is good to know he is there for us. "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing doctor whole family is a patient of his. hes kind and smart and knows everything. great advice and always knows the answers to our questions. top doctor..."

September 28, 2015