Ratings for Dr. William A. Papura

Dr. Papura is a highly intelligent medical professional. He takes the time to listen to patients and explains healthcare options in a way that is easy to understand. A very caring doctor- we need more like him in this area.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

This doc does OMT but fails to do a full history and assumes your spine is just like everyone elses. He wrote this in a letter to the Board of Medicine. My spine is fused in 2 places. He refused to see me for an emergency appointment 2 days after he manipulated my back and I was forced to go to the emergency room where I was diagnosed with neck strain. Then I had to see my physical therapist to have my back manipulated back into place. This took a couple of weeks. Doc also failed to recognize that I had a back injury from an automobile accident. 8 months later when I found a real OMT specialist, he found that my vertebrae were displaced and he called it 'consistent with a seatbelt injury'. Papura failed to find this in his assessment. If you are looking for OMT or for a doc who cares about his patients, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Very helpful, takes his time to really listen to your complaints

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. William A. Papura's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)