Ratings for Dr. Rachel Kassner

Very knowledgeable and lovely woman. Her staff tends to be her weak link, but I've never had any kind of problem with her and it's easy to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Kassner is a fine doctor. Her receptionist is passive agressive, dismissive and argumenitive and has been that way four years running.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Helpful when it comes to common, sign a prescription, gone, type of appointments. But useless when it comes to anything in depth. She told me at the age of 12 that I had to stop eating so much junk food as I was starting to get a "tummy", now I am 19 years old, underweight, and have suffered from eating disorders my whole life. She also shoo's you out of the room if you begin to tell her about a second issue you are having "one problem per appointment" she will say. Her nurse Ruth, thankfully, is always there to support you when Kassner is harsh and unhelpful. She also has a lovely nurse practioner that I have recently been able to book appointments with rather than Kassner.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

All I can say is I wish Dr. Taylor was still here. Dr. Kassner is nice in her own way, by can be insulting sometimes. Can't get an appointment with her when needed....also I heard that she "writes people off" when they become 65. That means no physical. You go when you find something wrong, which then maybe too late.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I was also one of Dr. Taylor's patients that Dr. Kassner took over. One thing I really like is that when I do have an appointment I always am seen within 5 minutes of the time which never happened before. Dr Taylor was always great to "slip you in" without appointment which was fantastic but backed everyone else up who did have appointments. Dr Kassner now has two days a week that you can call that day and get in to see her on short notice which is great. Her nurse Ruth is fantastic and Darlene is always cheerful and professional. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I am really pleased with Dr. Kassner as our family doctor. She is always very kind and caring with our children and has always been nothing but supportive with me. She is a very bright and straight forward Dr. and her support staff is wonderful too. Ruth is an amazing nurse who can move mountains when necessary!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

The doctor's support staff is exceptional. The lady who answers the phone and makes the appointments should be congratulated for always maintaining her good nature and remaining professional and calm while delivering the doctor's message that no appointment is available to patients of her practise who are ill. The Emergency department of the QEH also deserves accolades for treating patients who can not get an appointment and require immediate medical treatment. It is difficult to rate a physician who is so difficult to actually see.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

good staff, friendly, on time and listened well. Has been a fantastic doctor to our family over the years!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Kassner is a fine professional doctor. She is thorough, has time to listen to one's problems and has a great sense of humor. She has looked after my wife and I since Dr. Taylor died. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

I was one of Dr. Taylor's original patients who Dr. Kassner took over for, I now fully appreciate what a great physician Dr. Taylor was. She has big shoes to fill and in my experience she does not care or even attempt to. Miss you Donnie.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010