Ratings for Dr. Jose M. David

Very hard to get an appointment. Always late. Not very thorough. Do not get results of physical. Difficult at best to get prescription refills

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

You'll get better care at your local veterinarian!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. David is a nice guy but too busy for his patietnts. He shows up to the OFFICE an hour late so his first patient is not even getting seen until an hour after they are suppose to. Also when I was in the room with him he would answer his phone calls! Very rude being that the phone call had nothing to do with him being a doctor, and regardless he should not pick up his phone only in an emergency. I didn't feel like he put any effort into my health and ultimately I am leaving and finding another doctor! It was extremely frustrating to know that your doctor could do more but just wouldn't. I finally saw a NP in the practice who upon first meeting me did EVERYTHING she could think of to help me (order tests and labs). I would NEVER use this doctor again with the frustration it has caused me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

this dr. is a waste of time had me drive in when i called him on his cell telling him i think i having a nother heart attack now i think abot it i cant believe he did not tell me to call 911 when i drove there he wasnt even there hahaha he staff could not believe he told me to meet him at the office this guy is a decorated joke

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Great doctor, but very slow to get into the appointment (usually over 45 min- 1 hour). You can call ahead and ask if they're running behind (so you can possibly just arrive late), and they always say no. Dr David is very helpful and friendly though, and always makes sure he's addressed your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

very caring doctor but waiting time is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

It took me a very long time to find a doctor that I liked. Dr. David is very friendly and very helpful. He always knows your name when he walks in the room. He sits down next to you in the beginning so you are not immediately on the impersonal examining table. He looks you in the eye when he talks to you. I am very happy with him and wish to share with others that I very highly recommend him. He is also an Associate Professor with the Department of Family and Community Medicine at Albany Medical College.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009