Ratings for Dr. David Robertson

I have happily become a new patient. Received excellent service, and treatment, for a dental emergency. Both Dr Robertson and the staff were very accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Dave is excellect, he always take time to explain procedures, he is very patient and understanding to how you are doing during any given procedure. Great dentist and I often wonder what will happen when he decides to retire. His staff is excellent and Sue is the greatest, she is always has time for you and often has calmed myself and you can see her calming effect on others. Again Dave, and Staff thanks for the wonderful care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Have been seeing him since I was 11, so 23 years and I'm still happy with him and the staff he chooses. He is always genuine too never doing work that isn't necessary.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

He is the best! He got me over my terrible fear of going to the dentist. He is gentle and pleasant and very professional. I moved away and after listening to people talk about their experiences with their dentists I am not taking any chances so would rather drive the extra miles to see Dave. His staff are great, Sue is always very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Robertson is a wonderful dentist and very friendly and approachable. I've had many visits, some complicated and have had excellent results. The staff are wonderful and helpful. Congratulations!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Robertson has been our family dentist for many years and I always have a good experience with him and the staff. They also know how to make young children feel comfortable. Sue is fabulous! She makes the place run effiently and smoothly. Sue is always pleasant and professional and has great phone manners.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! DR. DAVE AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT. I WAS REFERRED TO THE OFFICE BY A FRIEND, AND SO GLAD THEY DID. DR DAVE IS GREAT WITH MYSELF AS WELL AS MY 6YR OLD DAUGHTER. THEY HAVE MADE HER EXPERIENCES WITH DENTAL OFFICES PLEASANT. I ONLY WISH I HAD FOUND HIM FOR MYSELF SOONER:) THANK GUYS FOR THE EXCELLENT CARE YOU GIVE

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Incredible! The right support staff make visiting the dentist pleasant! I had nothing but bad experiences before finding Dr. Dave. Strongly recommend making the switch if you aren't satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

DR DAVE IS AN EXCELLENT DENTIST WHO IS THOUROUGH AND LIKES PERFECTION. I WORK IN THE DENTAL FIELD AND HEAR FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE HOW THEIR DENTIST IS TERRIBLE. I HAVE REFERRED PEOPLE TO DAVE AND THEY LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007