Ratings for Dr. Hank Visser

Dr Visser has been our Family Doctor for seven years. We are going to miss him so much. Also, we will miss his lovely wife Catherine and his nurse and staff. In life it is not always easy to find genuine people. The Visser's are genuine. Thank you 😊

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I sure will miss him, Dr. Visser has been nothing but Caring, concerned and very helpful, I alway get a smile from him, I find him so humble, Thankful he took me on when we moved to the South Shore!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I recently attended an appointment with my uncle who was experiencing a fair amount of pain from a recent injury. Dr Visser was very uncaring and almost never made eye contact with the patient. He was robotic and didn't show an interest about what was being said until we started talking about money. Only then did he crack a smile. Although fairly knowlegable, he wasn't very helpful either. Not much was provided in the way of homecare and when he did palpate the patient, he was incredibly agressive. I suspect this doctor is probably overworked and doesn't have time to give each patient the care they need. This man would do well to retire or change things a lot. I'm glad he is not my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

You are going to be missed! Thank you for all of your years of service. Crapaud and PEI will miss you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr.Visser for many many years and never once have I heard anything about his religion. ..to you that think he's so awful and cringe every time you have to see him...may I suggest You Find Another Dr.....

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Yes Dr Visser is Christian and you can see and hear that(I hate the music in the waiting room!) , he's a Christian, so what?! He's also a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Visser has been my doctor for about 20 years. I find him very friendly and helpful. He asks in detail about what my problem or request is and I don't feel rushed. He is very up to date and I have found him to be a very good diagnostician. He doesn't over-perscribe but will do what is needed. Dr .Visser has never promoted any particular religious beliefs when I visit his office. He is very knowledgable and always professional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Visser is much classier than many of the negative people commenting on here. In his spare time he helps others in need, he doesn't surf the web looking for people to insult. If you don't like him then get another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This dr treats my husband and absolutely refuses to refer him to a specialist, instead just keeps giving him new prescriptions that don't work even though he flat out admitted he doesn't know what is wrong with him. Recently he told a patient he isn't allowed to send anyone for cat scans.makes me wonder if some of his priveledges have been pulled since he is so awful.it's quite sad.we deffinately need a new dr in crapaud, one who knows what he is doing and is helpful.honestly a nurse would do a better job.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Has been my family doctor for many years. Always caring and helpful and has been committed to his community. Great staff and a warm environment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016