Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Millman

Very personable and listens to what is said. However, is never on time.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Yes, he can run late, but it's because he's willing to take necessary time with other patients. That means he'll also be willing to spend extra time with YOU if necessary. He has a great manner, is willing to listen to patient concerns or thoughts on treatments, and is very friendly and approachable. He stresses that he views his role as a partner in his patient's health, not as a boss, and that has borne out well in my visits. Get this: he welcomes any research I do on my own, even if I come in with printouts from the internet! It's rare to find a doctor who is that open to patient input (though I'm sure he wouldn't support anything that may be dangerous, harmful, or completely unsound). I would be comfortable stating that, to date, Dr. Millman is the best doctor I have been under the care of.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

First of all, listen -- Best. Doctor. EVER. Next, I'll be honest: you often have to wait a bit to see the doc. But I'm telling you: THE WAIT IS WORTH IT. He always takes the time that patients need. He keeps up not only on traditional medicine, but is also well-versed in alternative medicine, diet, supplements, and so forth.He treats you like you and he are a team working together on your overall health. Another great thing: if you find an article on the Internet or in a magazine or journal about your health issue, and take it to him to discuss, he never EVER treats you as though you're stupid. No: he treats your concerns very seriously and listens! His main concern is to get you well and keep you well. If that can be accomplished by a prescription, great. If it can be accomplished by a B-12 supplement, he'll go that way too. He cares about your physical, mental, and spiritual health. He is a wonderful, caring physician and I consider myself lucky to be able to see him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Millman's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1972)