Ratings for Dr. Roberto Leon

I am not a fan of Dr's. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Leon and he was so knowledgeable. I have been having an ongoing problem for 2 years or more and he figured it out in 1 visit. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Leon that I would recommend him to any woman who is needing a gynecologist!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've had an ongoing problem for nearly 3 years, my family doctors (3 ) and uroligist have been unable to give me a diagnosis and solution. My first visit with Dr. Leon seems to have solved the problem. Dr. Leon was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable with him from the onset of the visit. I will not dread going back to see him for continuing care. His receptionist was very nice and friendly as well, making the whole experience a good one.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Leon is the sweetest man out there. I've had a fair share of bad doctors and I trust Dr. Leon with everything. He makes sure you are comfortable, never rushes you out and makes sure whatever he chooses for you is the best choice. I can not say enough good things about this man!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Would definetly recommend, very comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Leon and his staff are just a joy to deal with. They are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is caring and sweet. He referred us to the Kelowna Fertility Clinic and made sure we were in good hands. He made sure we had tried everything that he could offer so the fertility clinic would be quick to start our process. Thank you Dr. Leon!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The kindest man I've ever met. He is thorough and remembers you from years ago. He never rushes & really cares. He was meant to be a doctor and really loves his patients. I don't say this often :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Best Dr. ever! Unbelievably kind. He supported me during my last pregnancy, and now I bring my daughter to see him. He is so good with he. At 14 she was having a hard time with her period and I was very hesitant to let our family dr put her on birth control. He found a natural solution for her and she is so much better. Now whenever I have any sort of gynecological issue, I get my family dr to refer me.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Leon is a wonderful, respectful and caring professional. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Leon performed my C-section when my baby was born. I contacted him when I was pregnant by email and he answered my questions in Spanish as I was not good at speaking English. He really cares for his patients. I wish he had an office in my town.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Leon inserted my IUD for me and made it the easiest procedure I could have asked for. Not all doctors will freeze you before insterting, but I am so happy he did. The procedure was virtually painless, and he was helpful at insuring my comfort and answering any questions that I had. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to have it done.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017