Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Sommer

Dr. Sommers a peoples doctor. He listens , answers all your questions and make sure you understand the information. A great guy , glad to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr.Sommer is one of a kind of doctor, he really takes his time to listen to you and treats you as an individual, I suffer from chronic UTI's for years and it has affected my life in all levels and he is the only doctor that took his time and tried alternative treatments that no other doctor would try. He is direct but very kind and warm soul. I am very thankful I found him, he gave me hope when I had none, he is Angel.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was looking for a primary care practitioner and I found Dr. Sommer 2 years ago. He's very professional and helped me get through some back problems. I love the way I feel when I go to his office, his staff is always friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Anthony Sommer is very professional, kind, and thorough. Helped me quit smoking 8 years ago and taught me how to reach a healthy weight. He's never in a hurry and takes time to listen to my needs. In my opinion one of the best doctors in town. Thanks Dr. Sommer!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A top notch doctor - very caring, spends time with you, listens to your concerns, is highly knowledgeable, communicative and follows up to ensure your good health.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Mr I guess he calls himself a doctor because he did not act like a doctor he made me cry he is very rude then he wanted to shake my hand .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I shudder to think how he will treat people less able to stand up for themselves. This is by far the most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. Get ready for a talking down to like you are in first grade again. My attempt to get a checkup just turned into a waste of my time. I recommend choosing another doctor. Any other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

This doctor is rude, insulting and thoroughly incompetent. How anybody gave this doctor the right to practice is unbelievable.Do not see this doctor under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

We have lived in Las Vegas since our marriage of 61 years. We feel so fortunate Dr. Anthony Sommer is our doctor. He is without a doubt the best, most compassionate, and caring doctor we have ever had -- we have had some good ones. He is a master at diagnosing his patients' sympoms. He is so thorough in developing a medical history of each patient to determine the best course of treatment that is required. Doree & George (Las Vegas)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Rude, arrogant doctor that demeans women. Terrible bedside manner, screams at clients, and refuses to give medical records to rightful owners. This doctor tries to upsell you on treatments and procedures that are not necessary, but obviously create more money in his pocket.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Anthony G. Sommer's Credentials

• Univ Of Melbourne, Fac Of Med, Parkville, Vic, Australia (Grad. 1982)