Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Sommer

Great doctor my family has. Been going to him for years. Always takes his time.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Sommer is an excellent physician! It has become more difficult these days to find a physician who takes their time with you, has an excellent bedside manner and really cares about their patients. Dr. Sommer is one of those physicians! He was able to help diagnose a tricky case of asthma when other physicians, even a lung specialist, had been unable to. He really listens to his patients, which to me is a huge part of understanding what patient issues are. His examinations are thorough and he takes his time to help educate and reinforce what his recommendations are. If you go see Dr. Sommer then I'd say you've chosen a great physician!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I love Dr. Sommer, he's so friendly and knows how to get along with you. He really cares for your health and will try his best, all of his patients mean much to him. I really recommend him, such a cool guy!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Sommer has been my doctor for over three years, his concern for the patients is outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Sommers a peoples doctor. He listens , answers all your questions and make sure you understand the information. A great guy , glad to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr.Sommer is one of a kind of doctor, he really takes his time to listen to you and treats you as an individual, I suffer from chronic UTI's for years and it has affected my life in all levels and he is the only doctor that took his time and tried alternative treatments that no other doctor would try. He is direct but very kind and warm soul. I am very thankful I found him, he gave me hope when I had none, he is Angel.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was looking for a primary care practitioner and I found Dr. Sommer 2 years ago. He's very professional and helped me get through some back problems. I love the way I feel when I go to his office, his staff is always friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Anthony Sommer is very professional, kind, and thorough. Helped me quit smoking 8 years ago and taught me how to reach a healthy weight. He's never in a hurry and takes time to listen to my needs. In my opinion one of the best doctors in town. Thanks Dr. Sommer!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

A top notch doctor - very caring, spends time with you, listens to your concerns, is highly knowledgeable, communicative and follows up to ensure your good health.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Mr I guess he calls himself a doctor because he did not act like a doctor he made me cry he is very rude then he wanted to shake my hand .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Anthony G. Sommer's Credentials

• Univ Of Melbourne, Fac Of Med, Parkville, Vic, Australia (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup