Ratings for Dr. Aron F. Rogers

To correct the comment below,in which the person states that Dr. Aron Rogers is not a real doctor because he is a DO, educate yourself. A DO is a real doctor, this doctor got their regular MD but then continued their education for another 2 years to study the body mechanics and manipulation which is why they are called a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. They are actually more educated than an "real" MD. Look at other information about Dr. Rogers, he was actually with the University of Nevada as a professor along with having a practice for many years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Rogers is an outstanding caring doctor. He is always kind and patient and explains things carefully. He also always calls me back when I have questions and most doctors won't. He is great!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I found Dr. Rogers to be quite knowledgeable and caring. I've had a hard time dealing with migraine headaches, so I didn't know if he would be referring me directly to a specialist at my first visit. But, Dr. Rogers was willing to work with me and develop a plan, which I really appreciated. I think the main thing for me is that he listens, which is so important these days!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Rogers really didn't seem to know his "stuff." He didn't really have any answers for me regarding my problem and was very quick to just refer out. He seemed somewhat friendly but I believe told me inaccurate information. I saw he has a DO and not a regular medical degree so this may explain his lack of knowledge. I now am starting to pay attention to that! He wasn't very thorough and the resident doctors with him were of a low caliber, in my opinion. Would not recommend. Go to a REAL doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Aron F. Rogers's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)