Ratings for Dr. Thea M. Klingberg

Worst bedside manner Ive ever SEEN. .RUDE .ARGUMEMTATIVE. SHOWS. NO APATHY CONCERN. OR COMPASSION for her patiemts....alls she. She. MUST BR GETTING A KICK BACK FROM ALL THESE BIG CORPORATIONS... After imjuromg my lnee twice 2 weeks ....I was IMSTRUCTED TO RETURM TO WORK. LIGJT DUTY. SAME DAY....ON. CRUTCHES AND A. KNEE SCOOTER UPON ARRIBAL2.....SHE POKESD ME TWICE ON TOP PF MY KNEE...MEVER HAD ME STAND OR TRY WALLING ...SHE TOLD ME IT WASNT NECESSARY AND TJAT THE PAIN I WAS EXPERIENCING WAS ONLY A SLIGJT DISCOMFORT AND TO BE EXPECTED. ..

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I found the staff to be extremely rude. The Dr. herself was a b***h, didn't seem like she was very knowledgeable at all. Made me feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Excellent Dr. She was able to listing and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Thea Klingberg was the only doctor (I saw two others) to correctly diagnose my back injury, but more than that, when Dr Thea discovered that the insurance company had denied tests that I needed, she made certain that tests and treatment for my back injury was both immediate and first rate. As a result of her intervention I was on an operating table for emergency back surgery the next day, after an MRI showed a ruptured disc had collapsed into my spinal canal. The Neurosurgeon who was called in said that based on viewing the MRI she thought she had been called in to stabilize a paralysed patient. Three months after surgery, I am progressing toward a COMPLETE recovery! I own a debt of gratitude to Dr. Klingberg that can never be repaid. Anyone wishing to be seen by an intelligent, caring, capable and compassionate Doctor with a terrific beside manner who goes the extra MILES to insure the proper care for their patients needs to visit Dr. Thea Klingberg, she's simply superlative!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Thea M. Klingberg's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)