Ratings for Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Rabia has an amazing bedside manner and is extremely knowledgable in her field. She will work alongside your medical doctor and specialists as well.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr. Rabia has been really great with my kids. She is helpful, caring and puts them at ease! It is also nice that her office caters to families with a kids play area.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Meghji for more than a decade. I can always count on her to request appropriate labwork and to find a resolution to whatever health issue I am dealing with. I highly recommend Docere Wellness Centre and Dr. Meghji!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Meghji is incredibly knowledgeable. She is the first person I consult when I have any health issue, big or small. She's helped my work through digestive issues, identifying the root cause when other doctors continued to tell me it was IBS. She takes the time to listen and truly cares about each of her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr. Meghji has been very attentive to my needs. She truly cares about her patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I am so happy I went to see Dr. Meghji with my husband. After many years of fertility issues, we finally have the baby we longed for. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Thank goodness I have found Dr. Meghji! I have been suffering from IBS for so many years and now I am finally getting the help that I need. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Coming to Dr. Rabia has saved me the time and effort to put me on a strategic plan towards better health and wellness. I'm forever trying to Biohack my longevity but there something to be said about going to a true professional. So skip the blogs, skip the fads. If you want to live longer, live a better life, start your Biohacking with the real Pro Dr. Rabia

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Rabia is a true leader in her profession she has helped me in so many ways I could never imagine possible. When you first meet her, you with get this vibe that resonates - she cares as much about my health as I do. She listens to what I say and addresses my concerns. Thanks for all that you do ! You Rock!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Ccnm (Grad. 2005)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2000)

• Allergies

• Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
  • Humana Care Plus
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Optimum United Healthcare Bone Marrow Transplant