Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia Menghi for about 3 years. I love the welcome of the Docere Wellness Centre and Dr. Rabia has been so helpful. She has been helping me with Adrenal and Thyroid issues ... and this is a slow process. She is patiently persistent in a healing protocol for me and I trust we are moving in the right direction. She helps me to know what kind of testing to ask my MD and I feel incredibly supported by her. I recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I went in search of a naturopath and feel EXTREMELY blessed to have found Dr. Meghji. I have been going to Docere Wellness Centre since February and Dr. Meghji listened to my concerns and problems, offered a comprehensive plan on how to best tackle it, and has supported me 100% of the way through the process. Although it has been long and somewhat expensive, it has been succesful to date and I have not had a SINGLE migraine headache for 5.5 months (after many attempts through my family doctor). The feeling in the office is calm, and Heather at the front desk is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this centre to anyone in search of comprehensive, thorough, and caring alternative medicine centre

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

A wonderful experience! She is very intelligent and will work with your dr. to get to answers and treatment plans. She explains her thought process very well and lays down options within no pressure. Meeting her for the first time, she helped me understand my autoimmune condition and gave me some tools and strategies to begin healing. I'm very grateful for her knowledge and i know i am in good hands on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

She cares more than any other doctor I have dealt with. What is the Root cause NOT what can I prescribe and get kickbacks from the very profitable pharmaceutical l companies!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

We have been going there for many years and we always get a great service. Dr. R. Meghji is always professional and really gives a great customer service(friendly). She is amazing with my son and I. I do recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great attentive affordable naturopath. Heather is the woman who works at the front desk and she is really helpful when it is time to book or rebook an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Meghji has been a huge help in treating me. She has accomplished what other Drs have been unable to do. She is caring, compassionate and informed. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Our whole family is doing better Thanks to Dr Rabia Meghji. Reception is friendly and kids love the Toy books Area. Very knowledgeable and Empathetic Doctor. My son Is doing so much better with NAET treatments and by following her other guidelines :) She has been our ND for almost 7 years. Dr Meghji charges reasonable and does not sell you a bunch of things that you don't need or wont use. She's very Humble and Kind. Very genuine and wants to help every patient thrive. My son & I's Energy was so low with Allergies with food and the environment. After her treatments and changes we are honestly a lot better. She has fit us in if its urgent since she books us really fast. Milk and Gluten allergies and Grass and Pollen allergies are ALL GONE Now . Hope my review helps. Its our true experience with Dr. Meghji !!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Rabia. I visited the clinic 3 years ago & through her assesment & guidance my both my physical & mental health have dramatically improved. I ofte. Say she has changed my life. We continue to monitor progress & today our visits are focused on prevention bs cure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help over the past couple of years. You've made a huge impact in my life (and that of my mother's ) and I truly appreciate all your help and thoughtfulness. I will always remember and highly recommend you when a friend or co-worker asks about natural treatments, I have nothing but glowing recommendations for you both personally and professionally. You helped me through a very difficult period of my life and there are no words to fully express the difference you have made for me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

After 30 yrs installation of floor covering material my knees and shoulders are very sore. My career depends very much on my body staying healthy. After getting xrays Dr. Rabia recommended PROLOTHERAPY I loved the idea. (Playing Dr I figured I would do 6 treatment on each shoulder and knees) well only got to four. After four treatments on my knees. I am able to crawl all day on concrete ceramic tile and other hard surfaces. Carpet however gave me bercitus (Water on knee sack) something I have had many times and would go for antibiotics. Usually 10 days worth and soon after 4 days my knees would continue to be normal again. I told Dr Rabia I needed to see my DR for my bercitus she said she could treat them with prolo. It has been six months now and I feel I could crawl to Mega. The bercitus cleared up just has fast as antibiotics. My knees feel like steel. Now to my shoulders. Could not throw a ball for my dogs (LADS) friends notice I always holding my shoulders and looked in pain. I would side arm throw the ball not very hard and certainly not very far. Dogs were looking at me like come on we want to run. Again figured I would need 6 treatments because of the work load I put on them. Have only had 4. Throwing the ball and rocks again into water. The dogs are getting a lot more exercise and love to swim, I am no longer holding my shoulders. Thanks Dr Rabia for extending my career.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English