Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Docere and Dr. Rabia. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Meghji is AWESOME! A colleague recommended her to me when I was suffering from chronic fatigue and wasn’t getting resolution. I am VERY thankful to Dr. Meghji for her thorough diagnosis, and patience for getting to the root of my issue and; for her sound treatment. It’s been 4 years since I have being seeing her and am always very impressed by her knowledge, diagnosis, treatment, caring and patience. I like that she recommends treatment options and lets me make the decision versus pushing the treatment. She sincerely cares about my wellbeing and is always very helpful – she has connected with me to make sure all is well, will promptly respond to my emails and questions; when necessary, has provided treatment on her day off and has also adjusted her schedule to accommodate mine. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is dealing with health issues. Thank You Dr. Meghji.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

After hitting a dead end with my GP and my health issues, I contacted Dr. Meghji. After discussing my health issues, she laid out a step by step plan on how we were going to deal with the issues. I am well on my way to recovering thanks to Dr. Meghji. She always listens to my concerns and answers all my questions. She always responds to my emails no matter how many questions I ask! Dr. Meghji is also treating my children now.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Meghji has been a great help in assessing and helping me deal with an autoimmune disorder that I was suffering from, and was unable to find any success in dealing with in the traditional medical system. She is patient and takes the time to properly assess and understand issues. I would be happy to recommend anyone to consult her for their health issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Rabia is the best of the best. Knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and approachable. I have recommended her and her clinic to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Rabia is without a doubt the BEST doctor I have ever seen, naturopathic or otherwise. She is so genuine and kind and truly cares about the well-being of her patients. She has helped me in so many ways, supported me through pregnancy, helped get my immune system and sleep back on track, and through NAET treatments has completely changed my life with environmental allergies and eczema (I have not taken Benedryl or antihistamines in years). I can not thank her enough!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Meghji has helped me immensely with my health. She is great to work with, easy to get a hold of if I have any questions, and reasonably priced.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Meghji on and off for several years regarding women’s health issues. She has always been thorough in her assessment and takes the time to understand what is going on. She also takes into consideration my MD’s assessments and course of treatment and has supplemented it when necessary which I appreciate. I feel that she has a balanced approach when it comes to treatment which is really important to me. There have been times where she has told me to update and check in with her via e-mail to make sure the treatments have been working well and always responds in a timely manner. I am thankful to have her as my naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Rabia Meghji and her team are excellent. Dr. Meghji, always responds to emails sent to her in a timely manner, and is very consistent with her care to her patients. I have recommended her to my family and coworkers and they have had similar experiences with her and her team!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English