Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr Meghji has been treating me for the last several years. Recently I asked her to come to my work and present some general health and Nutrition information at our Annual General Staff Meeting. Her presentation was extremely well received by the staff and the information prompted lots of questions . She was engaging and shared her vast knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for over two years and most recently for constant knee and back pain. She was very attentive and took time to listen to me and she offered some options for treatment. I had some acupuncture done and she was most gentle with her needles. I am feeling so much better...I walk better and sleep better..thank you! I wanted to get rid of a few wrinkles on my face and Dr. Rabia was very clever how she used her skills with mesotherapy to tone done most of those wrinkles..wow!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. meghji for about eight years, and she has completely transformed my life. I see her specifically for Naet treatment to help get rid of my allergies, and it has been such a blessing to be able to come to her for this. I would recommend her over any other doctor, any day!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Meghji has been treating my family for many years. She is patient and thorough, and very personable and approachable. I trust her with my family's health.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Meghji for quite a few years now. Every single issue I have seen her for, she has helped me. She has a wealth of knowledge and she knows what she is doing. I have sent many a family and friends to her because I trust her and her practice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Our family has been seeing Dr. Meghji for about 4 years now. I find her very knowledgable and very attentive to our issues. I know that if i go to her with a problem or concern , she will find a solution for me and help me out. I really like the fact that I can freely send her an email and get advice from her. She does make herself available for people's problems. I believe that she is a passionate person and it does reflect and make a difference.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for many years now. When I found her I was having many issues that my regular MD could not diagnose after many tests. Dr. Rabia was the first person to actually listen to me, look me in the eyes and tell me that we will be able to solve my issues together. I was in panic mode at the time and she helped me to work through everything. She is incredibly knowledgable and looks at issues from many angles. She gets to the root of the problem, not just treating symptoms. We worked through food intolerances, allergies, adrenal fatigue and candida that were so intertwined with each other that it affected my breathing severly. I went through NAET treatments and my health is back to normal. If any symptoms pop up or if I have any issues I can talk to her by email and get in to see her. She has become our family naturopath and we have come to know her and trust her completely. She is kind, compassionate and sincere and is the best thing that ever happened to me!!! I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I first found Dr. Meghji seven years ago when I needed help for my son with autism. Everyone was pressuring me to put him on antipsychotic drugs to help with his aggression, hyperactivity and defiance. He was 6 at the time. She was my only support to keep him on natural supplements, and took us under her knowledgeable, caring wing and we have been with her for the last seven years drug-free. My son has made many gains, and is now going through hormonal changes, and Dr. Meghji is right beside us helping in any way she can at all hours. She checks her email from home and pours her heart into her practice and patients. All four of my kids and myself have gone through her Naet treatments and are much healthier than we were when we first came to her. Heather, her office manager, and Dr. Meghji are always willing to bend backwards to accommodate us and to be flexible. I feel blessed that we found Dr. Meghji- she has been an expert on autism, adrenal fatigue, allergies, emotional work, hormones and stress and has helped our family in innumerable ways. I never feel rushed with her, and she always listens patiently and intently. I have recommended her highly to many friends and family and acquaintances, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Rabia I have completely recovered from candida overgrowth, depression, severe chronic fatigue, anxiety, PTSD and a serious allergy to gluten where I would break out in painful welts. Despite my MD's best efforts, prescription drugs were only exasperating my condition. Thanks to Dr. Rabia's expertise my daughter no longer needs to rely on daily asthma mediation. I have tried other well known ND's but found them to be expensive and unable to help me. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Rabia. My family and I will always go to her first for any health or emotional issues that may come up.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Rabia and the staff and Docere are amazing!!. Myself and my family have been seeing her for many years and have all gone through the NAET protocol and having amazing results for food insensitivities as well as emotional mental health. With any issue that our family has, I will always go to her for advice and follow her recommendations as she truly cares about the health of every one of her patients. We are not a patient on an assembly line - get them in and get them out - like at the GP's office. I would recommend Dr. Rabia to anyone, no hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English