Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I recently took my children to see Dr. Meghji as I felt that they were getting sick too often and could use a preventative health approach. I am really happy that I did. She recommended some basic supplements and some testing to ensure that there were no underlying issues. I am happy to say that they are both doing better. Now that they are doing so well, I plan to see her to take better care of myself!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Thank you Dr. Meghji for your professionalism, empathy and knowledge. You have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Rabia is a refreshing change to Alt-Med. She provides me with a balance between available research, time tested practices and energetic approaches. Although it seems overwhelming as a patient at points, Dr. Rabia takes the time to truly listen, educate and guide me. I always walk out of her office feeling empowered. I'm excited to try Prolo therapy for some of my achy joints. I've heard from her and many of her patients, how life changing this can be. Thanks Dr. Rabia 2 Green Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

So happy to have found Dr. Rabia! She has helped me with my thyroid, adrenal fatigue and digestive issues. High recommendations for her!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Rabia has been very helpful to me in resolving my immune and digestive issues. She has an extensive knowledge about food intolerances and allergies, SIBO, and leaky gut. She has been great to work with and easy to get in touch with whenever I have questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Rabia is a phenomenal practitioner. Her humility and compassion is unlike any other. I have seen many naturopaths before her and I trust her the most. She is very balanced in her protocols and has an impressive amount of knowledge about both conventional and alternative medicine. Her care is extremely patient centered and she seeks to educate her clients so that they can help themselves. Her heart is very obviously invested in helping people out. She’s a beautiful soul.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I went to see a naturopathic doctor as a last resort but I am happy to say that I will now be seeing Dr. Rabia anytime I have a health issue in the future! She has helped me with my adrenal fatigue using vitamin injections, my knees with prolotherapy, my digestive issues with diet and supplements, and my acne with cleanses. Dr. Rabia has improved my life and changed the way I look at health!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Meghji is the perfect balance of compassion and extensive knowledge. Within a relatively short appointment you can feel heard and have and a clear plan set until your next check in. I feel completely supported and understood when we speak and she is willing to go above and beyond to find the source of your illness or symptoms. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, including and especially children or concerned parents.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I just have had the opportunity to vist Dr. Rabia for the first time. I am thrilled at how my first went. For years I have tried the conventional way of looking things up, implementing hacks that I´ve read or heard on podcats. In one visit Dr. Rabia was able to deconstruct my diet and all the supplements I had been taken that were not helping me. I wish I had seen her earlier and saved myself the time and effort. My frist impressions of her is that she is very scientific, methodical but yet she is vary caring personality. I´m excited to work with her and get the results I´ve been trying to achieve for years. Thanks Dr. Rabia for getting me on the path!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English