Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

My naturopathic doctor is an important person on my health care team. She is my coach, advocate, support person and she has a great knowledge base to guide me with my health care. My family doctor is always rushed but as i am getting older, I need more hints on how I can be more proactive and take care of myself to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr.Rabia is helping me gain some mobility in my trigger finger using prolotherapy. She is extremely gentle and I am very grateful for her care and concern.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Thank you Dr. Rabia for everything you have done to help me. I really appreciate your compassion, authenticity and practicality. I have seen many practitioners and I feel that the care you show for your clients is unmatched.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Meghji is the perfect balance of compassion and extensive knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I recently took my children to see Dr. Meghji as I felt that they were getting sick too often and could use a preventative health approach. I am really happy that I did. She recommended some basic supplements and some testing to ensure that there were no underlying issues. I am happy to say that they are both doing better. Now that they are doing so well, I plan to see her to take better care of myself!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Thank you Dr. Meghji for your professionalism, empathy and knowledge. You have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Rabia is a refreshing change to Alt-Med. She provides me with a balance between available research, time tested practices and energetic approaches. Although it seems overwhelming as a patient at points, Dr. Rabia takes the time to truly listen, educate and guide me. I always walk out of her office feeling empowered. I'm excited to try Prolo therapy for some of my achy joints. I've heard from her and many of her patients, how life changing this can be. Thanks Dr. Rabia 2 Green Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

So happy to have found Dr. Rabia! She has helped me with my thyroid, adrenal fatigue and digestive issues. High recommendations for her!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Rabia has been very helpful to me in resolving my immune and digestive issues. She has an extensive knowledge about food intolerances and allergies, SIBO, and leaky gut. She has been great to work with and easy to get in touch with whenever I have questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English