Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Rabia provides excellent care for my family. She is very detailed with her treatment plans and takes the time to answer our questions and hear us out. We all find her very compassionate and confident in what she does. Our quality of life as individuals and as a family has definitely improved since seeing her. Thanks Dr. Rabia you've been a life saver for us.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Rabia is the best in her field. She did prolotherapy injections on me and my knees have never felt better. I have recommended her to my family members and definitely will see her again if any of my joints are bothering me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Thank you Dr. Rabia for taking the time to listen and help me sort out my health care. It can be overwhelming for a person to understand all the different tests you go thru when you have a long standing health condition. What's worse is that our health care system lacks some one to put things together and advise accordingly and appropriately. Dr. Rabia has been that advisor, an advocate for me. She is incredibly attentive and her expertise has helped me better my situation. I'm so happy to have met her and more happier with the way I feel. Thanks Dr. Rabia !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Seeing a naturopathic doctor has changed my life. Dr. Meghji is a very important member of my whole family's health care team. I know I can count on her expertise and support for any health issues that may come our way.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

As a family of five, we are all seeing Dr. Meghji who has proven to be our favorite Naturopathic doctor. Dr. Meghji is an expert in her field which is demonstrated by not only her knowledge and experience but her confidence and competence to get to the root of a problem. We appreciate her kindness and compassion that is expressed through her consistent patience of answering all questions. I have suffered with migraines for years and with the help of Dr. Meghji, I am finally sensing some improvement. My three children have noticed a reduction in allergies since their NAET treatments. My husband who is skeptical to see Naturopathic doctors was impressed after his first appointment in terms of Dr. Meghji's thoroughness and expertise. Dr. Meghji is a great naturopathic doctor for the whole family whether it's for specific ailments or general well being. So grateful to have her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I can't say enough about Dr. Meghji. She has treated our family for many years I would recommend Dr. Meghji and her clinic to anyone looking to improve their health.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Rabia is an excellent Naturopahic Doctor. She is confident and competent in her field of practice as well and has a great understanding of how conventional medicine fits into the overall picture. I look to Dr. Rabia as more of my health advisor to navigate my path overall health and longevity. I truly think this is what we are missing in health care in Alberta is someone who understands both sides of the fields of medicine and who is not shy to refer you to the right people as needed. Thank you Dr. Rabia for being my Doc, Advisor and catalyst to optimizing my health and well being !

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about this doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

So happy to have found a great doctor to work with. She is kind, caring and empathetic.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English