You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr Rabia has been the most kindest genuine hearted doctors I have ever met. I am truly grateful for her passion and knowledge in helping find balance in my body.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for almost 10 years now and she's the only doctor I trust. She takes the time to listen to my problems and has helped me with my allergies and digestive issues. I always recommend her to my clients and they too have been very glad to see her. She's very caring and professional not to mention knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I had digestive issues and thought it was colitis, and with years of selective diet I still had similar symptoms. Dr. Rabia was able to get me a proper diagnosis and treatment. I have been able to reintroduce some foods I eliminated, take out others and feel better. It seemed to get rid of my eczema as well so I'm very grateful to Dr. Rabia!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Rabia has seen everyone in my family for various reasons. She removed my children's allergies, helped my father lose 50+ lbs, helped me get rid of burn out, decades of digestive problems and with my pregnancies. She is genuinely caring and comes up with creative approachespecially to problems. She charges more fairly than any naturopath I know of and never pushes supplements or tests which are unnecessary. I've been seeing her for 15 years and have never had an issue she couldn't solve. I recommend her regularly and the people who do take the recommendation see results as well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for the last four years for various ailments. She has treated me for multiple food allergies, knee joint problems and mental health..depression. I have found Dr. Rabia to be a kind, caring person who takes time to listen to what I have to say. She is very professional about what she can help me with and whatever treatment she recommends, I feel better afterwards. She is never pushing any supplements but recommends only the ones that are helpful . I recommend her highly to anyone seeking a naturopathic doctor who has your best interest at heart!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr.Rabia is not only a very intelligent and up to date naturopath she is caring, considerate and respectful. I frequently recommend her to people and I personally bring my children for care. You are good hands with Dr.Rabia.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Meghji is easily one of the top Naturopathic Doctors in the city. Beneath her calm demeanor is a true care for the wellbeing of her patients, which all physicians should have but many have lost. She is a trustworthy doctor who I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Meghji from my Midwife to assist in pre- and post baby care. I found it very useful to clairify all the "Mommy Worries" I went thru. Raising a little baby with all these helpful hints has made her pretty happy not to mention regular! Thanks for all the guidance, would totally recommend you to my "Mommy to be" friends!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Please do not see this woman. She must of got a lot good reviews but she knows nothing. I think she is a scam. I paid money for the tests and she did nothing to help me. Its sad how this world works that when is sick and desperate to do anything to get better. I regret seeing this woman I hope anyone reading this don't waste your money and time.

Submitted January 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

• Ccnm (Grad. 2005)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rabia has been the most kindest genuine hearted doctors I have ever met. I am truly grateful for her passion and knowledge in helping find balance in my bo..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for almost 10 years now and she's the only doctor I trust. She takes the time to listen to my problems and has helped me with my a..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had digestive issues and thought it was colitis, and with years of selective diet I still had similar symptoms. Dr. Rabia was able to get me a proper diagnosi..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rabia has seen everyone in my family for various reasons. She removed my children's allergies, helped my father lose 50+ lbs, helped me get rid of burn out,..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for the last four years for various ailments. She has treated me for multiple food allergies, knee joint problems and mental health..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Rabia is not only a very intelligent and up to date naturopath she is caring, considerate and respectful. I frequently recommend her to people and I personal..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is easily one of the top Naturopathic Doctors in the city. Beneath her calm demeanor is a true care for the wellbeing of her patients, which all phys..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Meghji from my Midwife to assist in pre- and post baby care. I found it very useful to clairify all the "Mommy Worries" I went thru. Rais..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Please do not see this woman. She must of got a lot good reviews but she knows nothing. I think she is a scam. I paid money for the tests and she did nothing to..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. She has vast experience treating many conditions, I would recommend her to everyone. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with this Naturopathic Doctor. She is an excellent listener, and is great at incorporating natural alternatives to the conventional medications..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased with Dr.Rabia’s level of care. She is very knowledgeable, kind, thorough and always professional. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking solid, q..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is a wonderful and knowledgable physician. She has been very helpful to work with, and a great listener. I would highly recommend her!"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She is a great doctor and has helped me so much. "

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great ND! Exceeded my expectations, happy with my results thus far. Will refer my friends and family :)"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to thank Dr. Rabia for providing me the knowledge and strategic plan to introduce "Protherapeutics" into my daily routine. What's refreshing about her a..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is more than a review, this is a message of gratefulness. I thank Dr. Rabia Meghji for helping our family gain a level of happiness I never thought possibl..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr Rabia to help me with a strategic plan to help me balance my travel schedule with work and being at my absolute peak performance. I have spent ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Meghji for a few issues. Allergy testing, strep throat and headaches. Every time she has been professional as well as her staff. Her thorough..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Meghji for over a year now and I am always impressed with her professional caring attitude. She always takes the time to listen to any con..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Rabia with my 5 year old daughter as she had bad eczema and the steroid creams my doctor was giving us had stopped working. It was so bad she couldn..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Meghji for many years. She has helped me with various health issues such as osteoporosis, arthritis, allergies. digestive issues. ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first experience with a ND. What else can I say but Dr. Rabia blew away my expectations. I never realized how vital all my past medical history was ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Rabia after having years of self prescription through magazines and what I would read online. When I started seeing Dr. Rabia I was impressed with..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr. Rabia Meghji has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is always warm, caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. She..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, knowledgeable, changed my life with NAET treatments - for the better! Calming and a great communicator. The thing I like most is that she respects..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is a very good listener and she cares about her patients. She understands the importance of getting to the root of the problem. Her wealth of knowled..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great with the whole family! Very helpful everything we see her, always feel important :)"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is highly knowledgeable and personable. She takes time to educate her patients and is generous in sharing her clinical experience. She is always thi..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Meghji last year for NAET treatments on my allergies. Suffice to say after a few treatments my eczema receded and now it is completely gone! Dr. M..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rabia is most helpful and knowledgeable! She is most pleasant and patient when communicating. The clinic she operates brings an ease and calm to whatever hea..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very much appreciate having Dr. Meghji as my Naturopathic Doctor. She has been there for me and my family for all sorts of medical advice from everyday colds ..."

December 8, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

October 16, 2013