Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very happy with this doctor and clinic all around! I have gone to her for various issues over the years such as hormone issues, allergies, fatigue, even for colds. She has always been helpful and understanding. She has been great with my husband and kids too! We still have our family doctor too but it is nice to have both options.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr Meghji is wonderful! I have been seeing her for years. She has helped me with many health issues. I have had the NAET treatments with her and my allergies are 99% gone. I was ill for 10 months and my family doctor and specialists were not able to help me but Dr Meghji did. She is very kind, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I have had great fertility, prenatal and postnatal care from Dr. Meghji. Being a first time mom, I am grateful to have a caring doctor to take my child to and who will answer questions via email almost anytime of day! She really goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Excellent all around. She is an amazing doctor with amazing staff!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been a client with Dr. Meghji for NAET allergy treatments. Having asthma and environmental allergens has led me to exploring a lot of natural medicine alternatives over the years. I have utilized naturopathic care for over 15years and this past year discovered NAET with Dr. Meghji. After receiving a few treatments this spring such as for plants, grass, flowers, dairy, egg, cats, dogs, horses I did not have any allergy symptoms this spring for the first time in my life. I actually forgot I had allergies until I heard other people talk about their hayfever symptoms. I also cleared my egg sensitivity and can eat eggs without any digestive discomfort now. She is a gentle, highly skilled and compassionate care provider I would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Rabia is incredibly kind and non-judgemental. She listens to her patients needs and is very supportive and succinct. She works with you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I found out about Dr. Meghji through a good friend of mine when my health was at the lowest its ever been. I was really skeptical at first because I felt like I had already tried everything I could to improve my health. My friend told me about Dr. Meghji and specifically NAET treatments for allergies. After a few months of thinking about it I decided I would give it a try because I literally had nothing else to lose. I had seen countless GPs and a few other Naturopaths that ended up in disappointment and frustration - however, my experience with Dr. Meghji was the exact opposite. My health has improved more than I would've possibly imagined even though I was extremely hopeful. Ive been seeing her for over a year now and its easily been one of the best decisions I've made. Regular GPs and some other Naturopaths had recommended a number of different types of hormone replacement therapies for me (T3, T4, Progesterone, Testosterone..) all of which I refused to take because I felt like there had to be another way. Dr. Meghji helped me through this with treatments and diet changes I've nearly restored my health 100% medication free. I had been told by others that I'd have to take these medications for the rest of my life, that I likely couldn't have kids, and regular GPs wanted to do a biopsy on my Thyroid (which I refused also) because I had some large lumps growing there (which are now gone). I had skin discoloration on my abdomen, which is now gone, and I no longer wait 3 weeks to have a bowel movement. I can enjoy foods that I couldn't before, and I have 100 times more energy. I haven't yet thanked Dr. Meghji the way I'd like to, but it changed my life, and I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Rabia has been my Naturopath for a number of years. Both of our sons have benefitted from her care and expertise as well. We have received treatment for allergy desensitization, ADHD symptoms and overall health and wellness, including social-emotional support. She has also connected me to other alternative health practitioners as needed, all of whom have been professional and helpful. Unlike other practitioners, Dr Rabia will connect via email and set up phone consultations if necessary. She is flexible with her time and accommodates as she is able. Her office staff is friendly and helpful and the wait time pre-appointment is minimal. I feel grateful to have met Dr Rabia and have passed on her contact to friends and colleagues. She is a leader in her field and a genuinely compassionate doctor. I completely trust her and her treatment protocols.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Rabia has made a huge difference in the food allergies that I️ had been experiencing. Through the NAET treatment, I’m now able to eat at more restaurants, family dinners, and travel. Overall, she has really been able to help me improve my quality of life!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English