You may also like

Rate Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Ratings

I have been to Dr. Meghji for a few issues. Allergy testing, strep throat and headaches. Every time she has been professional as well as her staff. Her thoroughness and knowledge help me over come the way I was feeling. I will definatley be going back and I do recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Meghji for over a year now and I am always impressed with her professional caring attitude. She always takes the time to listen to any concerns I may have and then work with me towards a solution. She has really helped me and my family with general health and specific issues we have had. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I went to Rabia with my 5 year old daughter as she had bad eczema and the steroid creams my doctor was giving us had stopped working. It was so bad she couldn't stop scratching and we would have to apply creams all night . She listened to our issues , was attentive and suggested an allergy test. After we got the results she explained the results and suggested a gluten free diet and told us what foods she was allergic too, we had no idea she was allergic to tree nuts! It has been a few months and all her eczema is all but gone! We would highly recommend. Dr. Meghji !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Meghji for many years. She has helped me with various health issues such as osteoporosis, arthritis, allergies. digestive issues. fatigue and even for natural face lift. I value her expertise and professionalism. I have recommended her to my family and friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

This was my first experience with a ND. What else can I say but Dr. Rabia blew away my expectations. I never realized how vital all my past medical history was as it realates to my current health status. Her integration of my past blood tests helped me realize that normative values dont necessarily equate to optimal function. I can tell she's both a great doctor and a great teacher, within a few visits I've gained so much useful information and most importantly a game plan for my health. Thank you Dr. Rabia you are such a gift to all of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

I came to Dr. Rabia after having years of self prescription through magazines and what I would read online. When I started seeing Dr. Rabia I was impressed with how focused she was on my being as a whole. Be prepared on your visit - it's intense; it was like my whole clinical history was charted like a flight path. For the first time I felt like I was navigated into a direction that made sense, because it was tailored to me. I'm happy to say that it finally feels like I'm fuelling my body with the precise mixture of foods that work for me and supplements that take me to the next level. I was also impressed with her commitment to her profession; being a past VP in her college, and doing research for NAET, talk about an ultra ND! Two Green Thumbs UP!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I can honestly say that Dr. Rabia Meghji has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is always warm, caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. She has been instrumental in my healing - I do not know where I would be without her! Each time I see her, she is always attentive, and I feel like she really cares about my wellbeing. I feel like she wants to help me heal, and I know that she really cares. Not to mention that every visit feels personalized - she even remembers the other members of my family (by name!) and asks about them. She honestly is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2826105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Patient's update
She also respects the opinion of my "Western" doctor, and will give me a plan to use along with my other medication.

Submitted June 3, 2015

Excellent, knowledgeable, changed my life with NAET treatments - for the better! Calming and a great communicator. The thing I like most is that she respects the opinion of my GP and doesn't unnecessarily push supplements. With my excellent experience, both my daughter and husband are now seeing Dr. Meghji. We are a family who trusts in her ability to heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Meghji is a very good listener and she cares about her patients. She understands the importance of getting to the root of the problem. Her wealth of knowledge and high level of confidence is clear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Great with the whole family! Very helpful everything we see her, always feel important :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784390].votes_count ]]