You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

Being a newish Dad - always find it fairly insightful listening Dr. Meghji's guidance on my little daughters general health and overall well being. I think I was pretty over prepared for the pre-natal and L&D process but really was under prepared on how to effectively raise a little one in this day and age. Like eating schedules, do you need organics, and which ones, environmental considerations, optimal sleep schedules, supplementation etc. If you're a Millennial Dad like me and you want to know the hacks of natural parenting and raising your child organically than Dr. Meghji is your go to. I really appreciate how she get's my view of wanting to raise my child on cutting edge research, time tested traditional methods and most importantly how I want to shield my child from the increasing toxins in our environment. Two Green thumbs up Dr. Meghji - looking forward to our next consult!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I really have to thank Dr. Rabia for helping me. After having a stomach bug, I just wasn't feeling the same. Dr. Rabia's advise and supplementation were of incredible help. I have real empathy for people who have ongoing stomach/GI issues, as having had one for over a month.. no food looked appetizing enough to eat. I'm a real foodie.. and getting food back on the win column is important to me. Thanks to Dr. Rabia I've made huge progress and feel better than I was before my insides went haywire! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a Gut Tune Up like I did!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Rabia Meghji has been the best doctor I've ever had. She has worked with me for the past 3 years and was always there for me through my ups and downs. Whenever I needed clarification on anything, I would email her and she would reply back to me in record time. The best thing I love about Dr. Meghji is her knowledge about both conventional and natural treatments. I had major leaky gut/gastritis and gas symptoms, and she continuously worked with me to get my health back in order. She is such an amazing, caring human being, and I hope everyone that is lost and confused about their health to go and see her =)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Rabia Meghji is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have tried other Naturopaths and never went back, but with Dr Rabia she diagnosed and treated me for several things that no doctor or Naturopath has ever figured out. She did the right testing, and had the right answers. It just worked great. She totally saved me from getting seriously ill. I lost family members who never had the right diagnosis, so I can't say enough good things about Dr Rabia Meghji. Don't hesitate to make an appointment. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Our Family's Health Advisor- Dr. Meghji is our go to advisor for natural medicine . Whether its advice for the Grand Parents, Parents, or Kids, she has offered us great insight and reliable information. Thank you for being such a caring person and Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I came to Dr. Rabia seeking an alternative approach to my health. I'm pleased with the results thus far. I must say having had acupuncture from a few different practitioners, Dr. Rabia has a really nice gentle approach to her treatment. She has a real art to getting the needles into the body and not feeling much discomfort. She is a gifted practitioner and I'm happy to have her on my health care team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr.Meghji is amazing at what she does. Her NAET treatments have eradicated my seasonal allergies. Dr.Meghji keeps her schedule flowing smoothly so nobody is delayed. I never feel rushed through my appointments with her. Her acupuncture skills are refined and effective. I would recommend Dr.Meghji to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Meghji is knowledgeable and kind. She has assisted me with many issues such as candida overgrowth, seasonal and food allergies, balancing hormones and improving thyroid function. I consult her for using herbal remedies, vitamins and supplements as well as dietary recommendations. The NAET protocol that she specializes in is the only treatment that has ever assisted me with severe seasonal allergies after 10 years of unsuccessful treatments and injections with MDs and specialists. Dr. Meghji is flexible and willing to work in coordination with other practitioners and my MD. I would highly recommend Dr. Meghji.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She was very nice to deal with, but I feel that she gave up on me. I came to her in July 2015, with a bad case of IC. It seemed very promising at first that she would be able to heal me and even stated that she could, but after weeks and weeks of no results, she seems to lose interest in my case. I have not heard from her in months. I really thought she was my salvation to this horrible disease. She is very nice though.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

• Ccnm (Grad. 2005)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a newish Dad - always find it fairly insightful listening Dr. Meghji's guidance on my little daughters general health and overall well being. I think I w..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really have to thank Dr. Rabia for helping me. After having a stomach bug, I just wasn't feeling the same. Dr. Rabia's advise and supplementation were of inc..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rabia Meghji has been the best doctor I've ever had. She has worked with me for the past 3 years and was always there for me through my ups and downs. Whene..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rabia Meghji is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have tried other Naturopaths and never went back, but with Dr Rabia she diagnosed and treated me for ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our Family's Health Advisor- Dr. Meghji is our go to advisor for natural medicine . Whether its advice for the Grand Parents, Parents, or Kids, she has offered ..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Rabia seeking an alternative approach to my health. I'm pleased with the results thus far. I must say having had acupuncture from a few different..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Meghji is a compassionate, knowledgeable and kind doctor. Highly recommended! "

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Meghji is amazing at what she does. Her NAET treatments have eradicated my seasonal allergies. Dr.Meghji keeps her schedule flowing smoothly so nobody is d..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is knowledgeable and kind. She has assisted me with many issues such as candida overgrowth, seasonal and food allergies, balancing hormones and impr..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "She was very nice to deal with, but I feel that she gave up on me. I came to her in July 2015, with a bad case of IC. It seemed very promising at first that she..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mission for 2016 was to live my best year yet. I made the investment in consulting a Naturopathic Doctor. My colleagues had seen Dr. Rabia Meghji in the past..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Meghji is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. She has helped my two sons overcome severe reactions to their allergies through NAET treatments. Some trea..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rabia has been the most kindest genuine hearted doctors I have ever met. I am truly grateful for her passion and knowledge in helping find balance in my bo..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for almost 10 years now and she's the only doctor I trust. She takes the time to listen to my problems and has helped me with my a..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had digestive issues and thought it was colitis, and with years of selective diet I still had similar symptoms. Dr. Rabia was able to get me a proper diagnosi..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rabia has seen everyone in my family for various reasons. She removed my children's allergies, helped my father lose 50+ lbs, helped me get rid of burn out,..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for the last four years for various ailments. She has treated me for multiple food allergies, knee joint problems and mental health..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Rabia is not only a very intelligent and up to date naturopath she is caring, considerate and respectful. I frequently recommend her to people and I personal..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is easily one of the top Naturopathic Doctors in the city. Beneath her calm demeanor is a true care for the wellbeing of her patients, which all phys..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Meghji from my Midwife to assist in pre- and post baby care. I found it very useful to clairify all the "Mommy Worries" I went thru. Rais..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. She has vast experience treating many conditions, I would recommend her to everyone. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with this Naturopathic Doctor. She is an excellent listener, and is great at incorporating natural alternatives to the conventional medications..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased with Dr.Rabia’s level of care. She is very knowledgeable, kind, thorough and always professional. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking solid, q..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is a wonderful and knowledgable physician. She has been very helpful to work with, and a great listener. I would highly recommend her!"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She is a great doctor and has helped me so much. "

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great ND! Exceeded my expectations, happy with my results thus far. Will refer my friends and family :)"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to thank Dr. Rabia for providing me the knowledge and strategic plan to introduce "Protherapeutics" into my daily routine. What's refreshing about her a..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is more than a review, this is a message of gratefulness. I thank Dr. Rabia Meghji for helping our family gain a level of happiness I never thought possibl..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr Rabia to help me with a strategic plan to help me balance my travel schedule with work and being at my absolute peak performance. I have spent ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Meghji for a few issues. Allergy testing, strep throat and headaches. Every time she has been professional as well as her staff. Her thorough..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Meghji for over a year now and I am always impressed with her professional caring attitude. She always takes the time to listen to any con..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Rabia with my 5 year old daughter as she had bad eczema and the steroid creams my doctor was giving us had stopped working. It was so bad she couldn..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Meghji for many years. She has helped me with various health issues such as osteoporosis, arthritis, allergies. digestive issues. ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first experience with a ND. What else can I say but Dr. Rabia blew away my expectations. I never realized how vital all my past medical history was ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Rabia after having years of self prescription through magazines and what I would read online. When I started seeing Dr. Rabia I was impressed with..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr. Rabia Meghji has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is always warm, caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. She..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, knowledgeable, changed my life with NAET treatments - for the better! Calming and a great communicator. The thing I like most is that she respects..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is a very good listener and she cares about her patients. She understands the importance of getting to the root of the problem. Her wealth of knowled..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great with the whole family! Very helpful everything we see her, always feel important :)"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meghji is highly knowledgeable and personable. She takes time to educate her patients and is generous in sharing her clinical experience. She is always thi..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Meghji last year for NAET treatments on my allergies. Suffice to say after a few treatments my eczema receded and now it is completely gone! Dr. M..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rabia is most helpful and knowledgeable! She is most pleasant and patient when communicating. The clinic she operates brings an ease and calm to whatever hea..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very much appreciate having Dr. Meghji as my Naturopathic Doctor. She has been there for me and my family for all sorts of medical advice from everyday colds ..."

December 8, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

October 16, 2013