Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

Truly surprised that my aches and pains were helped by Naturopathic medicine. My typical route in the past were my Physio guy and Chiro. There always seemed to be some lingering symptoms that just didn't go away. I was referred to Dr. Meghji from a fellow colleague who found her insights quite helpful. I was very impressed with Dr. Meghji's philosophy towards management of pain through nutrition and supplementation. I followed her advice, received some acupuncture from her, and over a series of visits felt like an entirely different person. Even my Physio noticed how much better my joints and muscles felt. I'm grateful to Dr. Meghji and definitely would recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Meghji and her staff were extremely helpful during a difficult period for me. They valued my time by being punctual for the appointment, which is very important to me as I have a very busy schedule. Dr. Meghji explained her diagnosis and treatment plan to me, taking time to make sure that I understood and was comfortable with the options. I will be recommending her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Being a recent cancer survivor, Dr Rabia Meghji has truly give me the best advice on how to boost and maintain my health. The way she shares her knowledge and advice was easy for me to understand and learn from. I always feel very comfortable when visiting Dr Rabia, and she makes it very easy to ask her questions. Dr Rabia is a true gem in her field and I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Rabia is wonderful. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable and has a kind, caring bedside manner. She provides thorough explanations and various options to ensure that I fully understand what is going on and can make informed decisions. I always feel like I'm in good hands when I meet with her. I highly recommend Dr. Rabia.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Meghji is fantastic. She kind, caring and exceptionally knowledgeable. She listens very well to any concerns I have and is always quick to provide multiple options in order to see which one is the best and most comfortable for me. For me, there's no better feeling than being able to trust that my health is in good hands. I'd highly recommend her for that reason

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I am a skeptic but my mom made me go to see a Naturopath. Dr. Meghji was profeesional and explained everything to me and eased my fears. I have had bad excema and nothing cured it. She gave me a allergy test and gave me a cream and some foods i should stay away from. It had almost all cleared up. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I have seen Dr Rabia for more than 8 years now..from day 1 she has been so patient, kind, understanding, knowledgeable, professional and caring and helpful with my needs. I initially saw her for infertility and she gave me so much hope..after some treatments and following her advice I was able to conceive naturally and now have 2 very healthy children. Throughout my pregnancy she was a constant support for me with any questions or issues I had and I always saw her as one of the main doctors for my kids from newborn until now. She offers me the options and choices that I feel comfortable with treating my kids with any illness that comes up whether it be cough, cold, flu, infection, rash, allergy she is there to answer my questions. She also gave great advice on what foods to introduce and when to the kids, which as a new parent was very stressful listening to so many different information out there. What I also appreciate is her knowledge of both the traditional and conventional medicine so she doesn't make me feel horrible if I am not comfortable with the treatment plan. She is great with responding to your needs as well, if I emailed I would get a very quick response back which was faster than calling healthlink. I trust her and am confident in the advice she provides to my family and I. We aim to see her regularly (same as if you were to see your family medical doctor) to ensure we are all on track health wise and have the right amount of vitamins and supplements. We have all been very healthy and am thankful for meeting Dr. Rabia who you can see passionately loves her job and her patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

An absolute pleasure to work with. An excellent health care professional that blends traditional and conventional practices of medicine. I appreciate how Dr. Rabia works with my physician in a collaborative model . I plan to live a long life and appreciate how my team of health Gurus will keep my longevity sacred - Thanks for your help Dr. Rabia

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Being a newish Dad - always find it fairly insightful listening Dr. Meghji's guidance on my little daughters general health and overall well being. I think I was pretty over prepared for the pre-natal and L&D process but really was under prepared on how to effectively raise a little one in this day and age. Like eating schedules, do you need organics, and which ones, environmental considerations, optimal sleep schedules, supplementation etc. If you're a Millennial Dad like me and you want to know the hacks of natural parenting and raising your child organically than Dr. Meghji is your go to. I really appreciate how she get's my view of wanting to raise my child on cutting edge research, time tested traditional methods and most importantly how I want to shield my child from the increasing toxins in our environment. Two Green thumbs up Dr. Meghji - looking forward to our next consult!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I really have to thank Dr. Rabia for helping me. After having a stomach bug, I just wasn't feeling the same. Dr. Rabia's advise and supplementation were of incredible help. I have real empathy for people who have ongoing stomach/GI issues, as having had one for over a month.. no food looked appetizing enough to eat. I'm a real foodie.. and getting food back on the win column is important to me. Thanks to Dr. Rabia I've made huge progress and feel better than I was before my insides went haywire! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a Gut Tune Up like I did!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016