You may also like

Rate Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Ratings

I came to Dr. Rabia after having years of self prescription through magazines and what I would read online. When I started seeing Dr. Rabia I was impressed with how focused she was on my being as a whole. Be prepared on your visit - it's intense; it was like my whole clinical history was charted like a flight path. For the first time I felt like I was navigated into a direction that made sense, because it was tailored to me. I'm happy to say that it finally feels like I'm fuelling my body with the precise mixture of foods that work for me and supplements that take me to the next level. I was also impressed with her commitment to her profession; being a past VP in her college, and doing research for NAET, talk about an ultra ND! Two Green Thumbs UP!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I can honestly say that Dr. Rabia Meghji has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is always warm, caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. She has been instrumental in my healing - I do not know where I would be without her! Each time I see her, she is always attentive, and I feel like she really cares about my wellbeing. I feel like she wants to help me heal, and I know that she really cares. Not to mention that every visit feels personalized - she even remembers the other members of my family (by name!) and asks about them. She honestly is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2826105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Patient's update
She also respects the opinion of my "Western" doctor, and will give me a plan to use along with my other medication.

Submitted June 3, 2015

Excellent, knowledgeable, changed my life with NAET treatments - for the better! Calming and a great communicator. The thing I like most is that she respects the opinion of my GP and doesn't unnecessarily push supplements. With my excellent experience, both my daughter and husband are now seeing Dr. Meghji. We are a family who trusts in her ability to heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Meghji is a very good listener and she cares about her patients. She understands the importance of getting to the root of the problem. Her wealth of knowledge and high level of confidence is clear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Great with the whole family! Very helpful everything we see her, always feel important :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Meghji is highly knowledgeable and personable. She takes time to educate her patients and is generous in sharing her clinical experience. She is always thinking in the best interest of her patients, and because of this, as a clinician myself I am very comfortable referring my patients to her for specialized treatments such as NAET.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Meghji last year for NAET treatments on my allergies. Suffice to say after a few treatments my eczema receded and now it is completely gone! Dr. Meghji is very confident in her knowledge, but not in a way that demeans you. She gives it to you straight, with care. For that I trust Dr. Meghji wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr Rabia is most helpful and knowledgeable! She is most pleasant and patient when communicating. The clinic she operates brings an ease and calm to whatever health issue you may be dealing with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I very much appreciate having Dr. Meghji as my Naturopathic Doctor. She has been there for me and my family for all sorts of medical advice from everyday colds and flus to chronic issues, allergies, hormonal problems, and other things that have come up over the years. Her fees are very reasonable and her staff is great. She also has an MD working with her now which really makes her clinic a one stop shop!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Meghji is a wonderful Doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and was very knowledgable. She has great bedside manner and a calmness about her that is very comforting. I always look forward to our visits and have been feeling great since we began working together. I'm always happy to recommend Dr.Meghji to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369062].votes_count ]]