Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

An absolute pleasure to work with. An excellent health care professional that blends traditional and conventional practices of medicine. I appreciate how Dr. Rabia works with my physician in a collaborative model . I plan to live a long life and appreciate how my team of health Gurus will keep my longevity sacred - Thanks for your help Dr. Rabia

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Being a newish Dad - always find it fairly insightful listening Dr. Meghji's guidance on my little daughters general health and overall well being. I think I was pretty over prepared for the pre-natal and L&D process but really was under prepared on how to effectively raise a little one in this day and age. Like eating schedules, do you need organics, and which ones, environmental considerations, optimal sleep schedules, supplementation etc. If you're a Millennial Dad like me and you want to know the hacks of natural parenting and raising your child organically than Dr. Meghji is your go to. I really appreciate how she get's my view of wanting to raise my child on cutting edge research, time tested traditional methods and most importantly how I want to shield my child from the increasing toxins in our environment. Two Green thumbs up Dr. Meghji - looking forward to our next consult!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I really have to thank Dr. Rabia for helping me. After having a stomach bug, I just wasn't feeling the same. Dr. Rabia's advise and supplementation were of incredible help. I have real empathy for people who have ongoing stomach/GI issues, as having had one for over a month.. no food looked appetizing enough to eat. I'm a real foodie.. and getting food back on the win column is important to me. Thanks to Dr. Rabia I've made huge progress and feel better than I was before my insides went haywire! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a Gut Tune Up like I did!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Rabia Meghji has been the best doctor I've ever had. She has worked with me for the past 3 years and was always there for me through my ups and downs. Whenever I needed clarification on anything, I would email her and she would reply back to me in record time. The best thing I love about Dr. Meghji is her knowledge about both conventional and natural treatments. I had major leaky gut/gastritis and gas symptoms, and she continuously worked with me to get my health back in order. She is such an amazing, caring human being, and I hope everyone that is lost and confused about their health to go and see her =)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Rabia Meghji is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have tried other Naturopaths and never went back, but with Dr Rabia she diagnosed and treated me for several things that no doctor or Naturopath has ever figured out. She did the right testing, and had the right answers. It just worked great. She totally saved me from getting seriously ill. I lost family members who never had the right diagnosis, so I can't say enough good things about Dr Rabia Meghji. Don't hesitate to make an appointment. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Our Family's Health Advisor- Dr. Meghji is our go to advisor for natural medicine . Whether its advice for the Grand Parents, Parents, or Kids, she has offered us great insight and reliable information. Thank you for being such a caring person and Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I came to Dr. Rabia seeking an alternative approach to my health. I'm pleased with the results thus far. I must say having had acupuncture from a few different practitioners, Dr. Rabia has a really nice gentle approach to her treatment. She has a real art to getting the needles into the body and not feeling much discomfort. She is a gifted practitioner and I'm happy to have her on my health care team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Meghji is a compassionate, knowledgeable and kind doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr.Meghji is amazing at what she does. Her NAET treatments have eradicated my seasonal allergies. Dr.Meghji keeps her schedule flowing smoothly so nobody is delayed. I never feel rushed through my appointments with her. Her acupuncture skills are refined and effective. I would recommend Dr.Meghji to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Meghji is knowledgeable and kind. She has assisted me with many issues such as candida overgrowth, seasonal and food allergies, balancing hormones and improving thyroid function. I consult her for using herbal remedies, vitamins and supplements as well as dietary recommendations. The NAET protocol that she specializes in is the only treatment that has ever assisted me with severe seasonal allergies after 10 years of unsuccessful treatments and injections with MDs and specialists. Dr. Meghji is flexible and willing to work in coordination with other practitioners and my MD. I would highly recommend Dr. Meghji.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016