Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr. Meghji has been a huge help in treating me. She has accomplished what other Drs have been unable to do. She is caring, compassionate and informed. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Our whole family is doing better Thanks to Dr Rabia Meghji. Reception is friendly and kids love the Toy books Area. Very knowledgeable and Empathetic Doctor. My son Is doing so much better with NAET treatments and by following her other guidelines :) She has been our ND for almost 7 years. Dr Meghji charges reasonable and does not sell you a bunch of things that you don't need or wont use. She's very Humble and Kind. Very genuine and wants to help every patient thrive. My son & I's Energy was so low with Allergies with food and the environment. After her treatments and changes we are honestly a lot better. She has fit us in if its urgent since she books us really fast. Milk and Gluten allergies and Grass and Pollen allergies are ALL GONE Now . Hope my review helps. Its our true experience with Dr. Meghji !!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Rabia. I visited the clinic 3 years ago & through her assesment & guidance my both my physical & mental health have dramatically improved. I ofte. Say she has changed my life. We continue to monitor progress & today our visits are focused on prevention bs cure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help over the past couple of years. You've made a huge impact in my life (and that of my mother's ) and I truly appreciate all your help and thoughtfulness. I will always remember and highly recommend you when a friend or co-worker asks about natural treatments, I have nothing but glowing recommendations for you both personally and professionally. You helped me through a very difficult period of my life and there are no words to fully express the difference you have made for me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

After 30 yrs installation of floor covering material my knees and shoulders are very sore. My career depends very much on my body staying healthy. After getting xrays Dr. Rabia recommended PROLOTHERAPY I loved the idea. (Playing Dr I figured I would do 6 treatment on each shoulder and knees) well only got to four. After four treatments on my knees. I am able to crawl all day on concrete ceramic tile and other hard surfaces. Carpet however gave me bercitus (Water on knee sack) something I have had many times and would go for antibiotics. Usually 10 days worth and soon after 4 days my knees would continue to be normal again. I told Dr Rabia I needed to see my DR for my bercitus she said she could treat them with prolo. It has been six months now and I feel I could crawl to Mega. The bercitus cleared up just has fast as antibiotics. My knees feel like steel. Now to my shoulders. Could not throw a ball for my dogs (LADS) friends notice I always holding my shoulders and looked in pain. I would side arm throw the ball not very hard and certainly not very far. Dogs were looking at me like come on we want to run. Again figured I would need 6 treatments because of the work load I put on them. Have only had 4. Throwing the ball and rocks again into water. The dogs are getting a lot more exercise and love to swim, I am no longer holding my shoulders. Thanks Dr Rabia for extending my career.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Meghji was introduced to me about 4 years ago by my sister. Dr. Meghji has been very patient, knowledgeable and natural in providing patient the treatments which not only helps physically but mentally as well. My allergies were healed with NAET treatment which was indeed a miracle for me. Lately my daughter was faced with Vitiligo but trusting Dr. Meghji, I decided not to take any Dermatologist recommended medicine but rather follow the path to heal her eternal damage recommended by Dr. Meghji and now we are seeing my daughter getting her pigmentation back. Thank you Dr. Meghji for all that you have done to heal our family. No words to express honestly ....

Submitted March 3, 2017

A very trustworthy Doctor. I was referred to her from a colleague and her husband who's my physiotherapist. They are a true dynamic duo. Dr. Rabia has incredible advice and does not overload me with countless supplements. I truly value that she understands my need for a simple and effective plan towards optimizing my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Meghji is very patient and knowledgeable. I have been seeing her for about 12 years. She has assisted me and my children in a large amount of health concerns. She has been extremely patient with my process and what I am able to manage at the time however ensuring that we are always working towards better health. My daughter has been relieved of her dog allergy and when her immune system is low we return for a booster. I cannot say how much I appreciate the care, patience, knowledge and guidance that Dr. Meghji has shown me over the years and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Meghji has been treating me for the last several years. Recently I asked her to come to my work and present some general health and Nutrition information at our Annual General Staff Meeting. Her presentation was extremely well received by the staff and the information prompted lots of questions . She was engaging and shared her vast knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rabia for over two years and most recently for constant knee and back pain. She was very attentive and took time to listen to me and she offered some options for treatment. I had some acupuncture done and she was most gentle with her needles. I am feeling so much better...I walk better and sleep better..thank you! I wanted to get rid of a few wrinkles on my face and Dr. Rabia was very clever how she used her skills with mesotherapy to tone done most of those wrinkles..wow!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English