Dr. Rabia Meghji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rabia Meghji

I had 2 different people recommend Dr. Meghji to me. I was suffering from chronic back pain and wasn't getting resolution from other avenues. Dr. Meghji is so thorough and seeked to find the root of the problem and a solution. Through nutrition and NAET I can now officially say that she has provided me with a future that doesn't include pain. Her treatments have literally saved my career because I can function and not be in pain all the time. I had so many different issues going on that it has taken some time to get through it all, but I sure am glad that I stuck with it. I feel like a new person! I was very pleased with the NAET treatments so have also brought my children in to see her as well. She is very kind, knowledgable and intuitive. I have referred several other people to see her as well and they are very pleased. As a perk, she also has great hours and lots of parking.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I went to see a naturopathic doctor as a last resort but I am happy to say that I will now be seeing Dr. Rabia anytime I have a health issue in the future! She has helped me with my adrenal fatigue using vitamin injections, my knees with prolotherapy, my digestive issues with diet and supplements, and my acne with cleanses. Dr. Rabia has improved my life and changed the way I look at health!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Meghji is the perfect balance of compassion and extensive knowledge. Within a relatively short appointment you can feel heard and have and a clear plan set until your next check in. I feel completely supported and understood when we speak and she is willing to go above and beyond to find the source of your illness or symptoms. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, including and especially children or concerned parents.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I just have had the opportunity to vist Dr. Rabia for the first time. I am thrilled at how my first went. For years I have tried the conventional way of looking things up, implementing hacks that I´ve read or heard on podcats. In one visit Dr. Rabia was able to deconstruct my diet and all the supplements I had been taken that were not helping me. I wish I had seen her earlier and saved myself the time and effort. My frist impressions of her is that she is very scientific, methodical but yet she is vary caring personality. I´m excited to work with her and get the results I´ve been trying to achieve for years. Thanks Dr. Rabia for getting me on the path!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Rabia by a coworker and I am really glad I went to see her. I was not getting anywhere with my family MD and specialist. Dr. Rabia did a very thorough history and ordered appropriate lab tests while keeping my budget in mind. I am seeing great results from her treatment plan.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I have been so blessed to work with Dr. Rabia over the past few years where we have achieved elimination of a number severe allergies that had greatly limited my functionality (low energy, difficulty breathing, inflammation, etc.). As well, she has helped me to address adrenal and thyroid problems. All of this combined has resulted in a rebound of energy, an overall sense of wellbeing and the ability to participate fully in the activities that matter to me. Her diagnostic and clinical skills are well informed by the latest evidence-based practices in her field. And just as importantly, Dr. Rabia and her staff are kind, caring, thoughtful and professional in how they relate to me..........I am grateful for the services that I have received!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I am grateful to have been referred to Dr. Meghji. The results I am seeing are nothing short of amazing. I would recommend her over and over again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Rabia is the best! She is up to date on all of the current research, uses science-based diagnostic testing and offers a variety of options for treatments. If you are going through any health issues and not getting answers, try a naturopathic doctor such as Dr. Rabia.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Rabia is knowledgeable, professional and exceptionally caring. Her and her staff always do their best to make me comfortable and resolve my concerns. I love Dr. Rabias holistic approach to health, it is good to know everything is being considered. the NAET treatments I have received from Dr. Rabia blew my mind away. So effective to relieve or reduce allergies, and virtually no discomfort. You can skip the acupuncture portion of this treatment for a less invasive massager - but the effectiveness may change. No complaints here! Love all the staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Meghji for more than 3 years. I was suffering from many allergies, intolerances, anxiety, IBS, heavy metal toxicity. With her help, supplements, nutrition and NAET, she give me the control of my life and health again. My son was lactose intolerant since 2 years old. He completely reversed that with NAET. It’s hard to believe he is drinking now all the milk he wants without any symptoms! I strongly recommend her to everybody that’s looking to address the true underlying cause of illness. On top of that, her staff amazingly kind and efficient and she is always punctual.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English