Ratings for Dr. Donald P. McGrorey

Worst staff I've ever encountered. Totally incompetent, rude, lose or don't follow up on referrals, take patients out of order, gossip out loud at front desk, poor medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr spent more time telling stories then finding out what is wrong with me. I suffer from migraines and have for about 10 years. I have been to military doctors, civilian doctors, I even had shots in my neck to get rid of them. However, after I had the flu mist I got a headache for 3 weeks, I went to see him about it and he told me that I must have a hole in my heart that never closed from when I was a baby. Being as though I have had EKG's and ultrasounds on my heard for another issue I highly doubt I have an undiagnosed hole in my heart! He also refused to prescribe any medication to me because I was in the military, I'm pretty sure that's not his call! I will never waste my time going back to see him again, you shouldn't either!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Donald P. McGrorey's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1990)