Ratings for Dr. Kristine M. Parke

I had heard good things re: Dr. Parke for pediatrics, but for adult primary care, I can't recommend her. Long waits to see her, she's always rushed, and is not educated on routine hormonal concerns.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Parke is an excellent M.D., She has been by Dr. going on 2yrs. Now, and she is so educated on ALL my medical needs, she is always concerned, understanding, patient and most of all caring. I am so glad, happy and grateful to have her as my Dr., Thank you, Dr. Parke!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

This is not the doctor to go to for menopause concerns and HRT. She has an incomplete understanding of the role hormones play in the system, and harbors misconceptions. She needs to educate herself more thoroughly about this aspect of women's health.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

At Christus DeVargas, you can't even get through to anybody to make an appointment - they just put you on hold and never pick up again. Plus the Christus billing system doesn't provide you with enough information to understand the bill. I always have to call them to get more info. Waste of my time! Care has been fine, but not worth the administrative hassles. I'm looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever met. I wish we lived in Santa Fe. While on vacation my 2 yr old got very sick. Dr. Parke prescribed meds that got her well immediately. Dr. Parke gave me her cell phone number & called to check on my daughter that evening. On our 10 hour drive home my daughter relapsed and somehow we lost the medicine. I called Dr. Parke and she called in a new prescription to a pharmacy near us. I have never had a doctor so personally attentive. She is a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Kristine M. Parke's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Oxford