You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dave Sinha

Dr Sinha Is one of the most professional physician I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He is present, listens and offers a wide variety of options to consider when making medical care decision. I have also seen Dr Sinha for Botox and filler. His approach is for a natural look . His eye for Botox and filler placement is amazing. I have only ever left an appointment with feeling listened to, cared for and respected. Thank you Dr Sinha.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Sinha has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. He used to be my doctor when he was still practicing in Calgary, and I am sad to see that he has left. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thoroughly and explain what treatments he was considering and why. I never felt rushed or neglected. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Excellent experience overall. Dr. Sinha is a very intelligent physician, and a great person as well. His knowledge combined with his professionalism and kindness makes him a very outstanding doctor. -Fatin

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I was originally referred to Dr Sinah for a vasectomy and soon realized what a great doctor he was. Dr Sinah is clearly smart, kind and open-minded as he listens more like a close friend rather than a stranger or authoritive doctor. Over the past 5 years I always go to Dr Sinah for my personal needs. Dr Sinah has also helped me with warts and most recently has greatly prolonged my active lifestyle with Prolo Therpy for my knee and Hip of which had come to the point of non-use. I am now able to continue with my sporting activities. Please feel free to use me as a reference anytime. -Greg M

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I see Dr. Dave Sinha for Prolotherapy because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. Dave's kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel like I matter as a human being. He takes the time necessary to explain the procedure and if any other health issues crop up, he helps me with those too. I broke my elbow and he ordered several x-rays and ensured the proper treatments for that too. As a patient, I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Dave Sinha my Physician.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Before moving to Alberta I was with my family Dr. for 30 yrs. I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Dave Sinha. He is one of the best Dr's that I have ever met. He has been helping me with removing quite a few moles for me as well as he has been doing prolotherapy with me for approx. 6 months. His professionalism is incredible. He also did some tests for me to find out if I had cancer or not. Thankfully I did not. But Dr. Sinha took all the time needed to make sure that I was informed. That is another thing that I find so awesome about him. A lot of Dr's see you and don't like to answer questions. Dr David Sinha gives you all the time that you need to make sure you are informed. I would truly trust my life and my health to this Dr. and I wish there were more Dr.'s like him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Its very satisfying to see Dr Sinha on these rankings, as I would agree 100% with what people are saying about him. He is extremely professional, takes his time with patients, and keeps up to date with his knowledge. His understanding of complementary and alternative therapies is great, and I like that he is supportive of naturopathic and integrative medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I am so very grateful for Dr. Sinha. Without his thoroughness, knowledge, his genuine care and quick reaction I could have lost all movement to the left side of my body according to the neurosurgeon who ultimately had to perform urgent spinal surgery on me. Dr. Sinha really cared for my wellbeing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. He is a real one of a kind doctor with his diversity in his knowledge and abilities. I highly recommend him to everyone I speak to.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Sinha is brilliant! I work in the healthcare field and was a former colleague of Dr Sinha and had him perform various treatments on me as well as address some chronic health issues. I can only say his professionalism, knowledge and thoughtfulness are unmatched in my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Sinha as a GP, cosmetic practioner and spiritual guide. Trust me, go see Dr Sinha and immerse yourself into a journey of physical, spiritual and emotional healing.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Dave Sinha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sinha Is one of the most professional physician I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He is present, listens and offers a wide variety of options to con..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are very fortunate to have such a knowledgeble caring doctor in the Cochrane/Calgary area. His work in aethetcis is excellent and I highly recommend him. "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sinha has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. He used to be my doctor when he was still practicing in Calgary, and I am sad to see that he..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience overall. Dr. Sinha is a very intelligent physician, and a great person as well. His knowledge combined with his professionalism and kindnes..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was originally referred to Dr Sinah for a vasectomy and soon realized what a great doctor he was. Dr Sinah is clearly smart, kind and open-minded as he listen..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I see Dr. Dave Sinha for Prolotherapy because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. Dave's kind, caring, knowledgeable and p..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before moving to Alberta I was with my family Dr. for 30 yrs. I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Dave Sinha. He is one of the best Dr's that I have ever met. He has..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its very satisfying to see Dr Sinha on these rankings, as I would agree 100% with what people are saying about him. He is extremely professional, takes his tim..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so very grateful for Dr. Sinha. Without his thoroughness, knowledge, his genuine care and quick reaction I could have lost all movement to the left side o..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sinha is brilliant! I work in the healthcare field and was a former colleague of Dr Sinha and had him perform various treatments on me as well as address som..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would put 10 stars if I could! I've seen many doctors in my life and can compare. Dr.Sinha is an outstanding doc! Very caring and thoughtful . He listens, loo..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dt Sinha is an amazing doctor that spends quality time with all his patients. An outstanding doctor that all his patients love!!"

September 24, 2014