Ratings for Dr. Dave Sinha

Dr. Sinha is amazing! He is kind, skilled and professional. I have seen him for a variety of procedures and my results with him have always been great. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Great doc!!! Knowledgeable and thinks outside the box. Would highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Sinha is a very kind and soft spoken doctor. Unfortunately I have had the experience of him being 30 minutes late with appoinments more than once. The last time being closer to an hour. I understand that some doctors are worth the wait but have had at best mediocre results with him. I would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Took the time to listen to my concerns, explained every procedure thoroughly before doing them, very knowledgeable and polite. Made me feel comfortable asking any questions I had! He is extremely caring and actually takes time with his patients. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sinha since early 2012 and he is an amazing doctor. Very informed and always searching for more information. He believed that my condition could be improved while other doctors didn't. I have done prolotherapy, hypnotherapy, botox for migrainge and laser therapy. These treatments have mainly focused around my neck problem. His kindness and sincerity is so clear, and he always looks to the best interest of the patient.

Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr.Sinha is one of the most caring people I have ever met. As a doctor he is professional, educated and always goes above and beyond. He is approchable and always wants the best for you. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I saw Dr. Sinha at his clinic for medical esthetics and was very impressed with his professionalism and care. I'd never had fillers before and was nervous about it all, but Dr. Sinha was so informative. He made sure that I understood everything before I decided to proceed, and when I did, I was delighted with the results. It looked so natural; it simply seemed like I was more rested and refreshed. The Botox which he injected also had a lovely result. Dr. Sinha also was careful to ask about my medical history and offered helpful advice. I can confidently say that he is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he is also caring and listens to his patients. He is truly a rare find, and I wholeheartedly would refer anyone to see him. Thank you, Dr. Sinha, for going above and beyond for your patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Sinha Is one of the most professional physician I have ever had the privilege of meeting. He is present, listens and offers a wide variety of options to consider when making medical care decision. I have also seen Dr Sinha for Botox and filler. His approach is for a natural look . His eye for Botox and filler placement is amazing. I have only ever left an appointment with feeling listened to, cared for and respected. Thank you Dr Sinha.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

We are very fortunate to have such a knowledgeble caring doctor in the Cochrane/Calgary area. His work in aethetcis is excellent and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Sinha has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. He used to be my doctor when he was still practicing in Calgary, and I am sad to see that he has left. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thoroughly and explain what treatments he was considering and why. I never felt rushed or neglected. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015