Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL R. Emery

I am 75 and have had several doctors, three of whom died. Dr. Emery was the best and most informative and helpful. Lots of good doctors out there, but the trick is finding one. I was lucky in finding him and grateful for his patience in listening to my problems and always calling me back when I left a message. Always returned my calls within a day.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I only went to Dr. Emery twice. After having blood work done on the first visit was told by Dr. Emery matter of factly of the results and told to come back in November....called for appointment last week and found the the office is now permanently closed as of some time in October and that the last day to request my records was 11/15/14 which I missed by a full week. Was not even contacted that the office was closing! Very unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

The staff was polite and helpful, very flexable with appointments, my wait was a few minuets. Dr Emery was very helpful, When another MD stated" your just getting older and the wat you feel is just part of ageing" Dr. Emery listened, he diagnosed my problem amd solved it!!I have not felt this good in years,so thankful, I have my life back.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr.Emery is wise beyond his years! He treated me like no other! His bedside manner is spot on, and his diagnostics are impeccable. He , like no other, found all the roots to my evils and treated them perferctly. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without his expertise. Thank you Dr. E . and all of your fine staff, including Whiskey.. the office service pup .RIP :)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Whew, I truly have a true Doctor who demands wellness for me-thank you Dr. Michael R. Emery and God Bless You many times.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

This was a horrible experience, I went 3 times to give this Dr. a fair shot, but I left every time swearing this would be my last. There was a dog in the office one time, and they answered my phone call on speakerphone on another... I called about a severe reaction to a medication and never got a call back even after 2 calls and a week and a half. I cannot recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have had back pain most of my life and Dr. Emery has been able to treat it without all of the narcotics traditionally used for pain and I feel great. His Staff is polite and cheerful and I do not wait long periods in his waiting room. I am very satisfied with the care and service I receive from Dr.Emery and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

For many years now, I've been unable to find a doctor who really seems to care and want to take the necessary time with me during an appointment. Now, my long and seemingly endless search is over, as I've found Dr. Emery. I present with a very rare and highly debilitating syndrome, called Mal de Debarquement Syndrome, and he was clearly interested in finding out how he can help me get my health back. He spend more time with me than has any other doctor, and obviously had a strong command of necessary examination, as well as true knowledge of the Rx's he prescribes. I am indeed very lucky to have found Dr. Emery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. MICHAEL R. Emery's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1996)