You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Pipher

Very nice doctor says it as it is kind, Nice, very helpful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Great doctor. Even dispite his unimaginably hectic work load.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

i have to agree with the comment regarding one particular staff member.. she is extremely unprofessional and should not be aloud to work with children with special needs.. very very rude! rest of the staff seemed great and dr pipher was ver compassionate and helpful with my childs needs

Submitted August 15, 2013

Although Dr. Pipher himself was kind and easy to talk to for our son's assessment, the results and the opportunity to ask questions in regards to these results has been delayed for over a year. I am not entirely sure if the delay is his error, or that of the staff at IHCAN, but unacceptable either way. It turns out our pediatrician never recevied the assessment back either. As such, I cannot rate how knowledgable he is as have not had the opportunity to find out. Ball is now rolling since involving Interior Health Patient Care Office. Hopefully this will be an opportunity to make things right and help our family and our son. I would suggest involving Interior Health Patient Care Office if results are delayed sooner than we did as I fear the answers will not help much now that so much time as passed. I will however mention a positive note: We had the opportunity to attend a parent information session in downtown Kelowna where Dr. Pipher was a speaker. It was a good conference.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

We find Dr Pipher to be a responsible, kind, respectful and dedicated Dr. he takes time, has never rush to diagnose,he does consult with other proffessionals and is humble enough to accept the fact that he does not have answers for every complex cases.In 8 years he has proffed to be consistent and uses his knowledge to full potential, when you have a family member with very complex mental illness you can not expect any Dr to give you a miracle treatment or a pill to cure you. We also need to educate ourselves before expecting or jumping into conclucions about the capability of Drs. Family members and patients with mental illness need to realize how much simpler is to see and xray of a broken bone diagnose and treat it. Unfortunatetly you can x ray the broad spectrum of mental disorders, we trust that Dr Ppher will continue doing his best in behalf of our loving daughter. Our much appreciation

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Very dedicated and genuine. Despite his heavy workload ( has very high number of patients to deal with ) he takes the time to make u feel heard and understands the stress of raising a child with a mental disability.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

im also surprised by negative comments on here. Dr.Pipher tried extreemly hard to make sure i had the best care growing up. any hitches in treatment were because of my families inability to see things truthfuly and in perspective. the poor man had his work cut out with us!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I'm surprised by some of the negative comments about Dr Pipher. He has been very caring and informative in our child's case. I feel lucky that my child has a good psychiatrist locally.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr.Pipher a child and youth psychiatrist for reason, easy to quick childs diagnosis, doesnt look deep enough just another child to conceal his own psychological sickness and drug up..Anybody get either a choice between him taking you to Alaska? Well He cant send you to RiverView if you dont go. If your gonna start and try and solve a childs problem you better stick with them then pass the buck to another...Once a patient now writing a lawsuit against him but he wont be informed till its all ready to go....WORST DR. FOR ANY CHILD SO PLEASE PARENTS DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO HELP YOUR CHILD, HE ONLY MAKES MATTER WORSE...8yrs to finally do something about it

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Pipher is so kind, thorough and compassionate. Of the psychiatrists that I have seen he has taught me the most. He is undoubtably an expert in the many, many professionals that I can compare him to. It is obvious that he cares very deeply about the children he works for.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Bruce Pipher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor says it as it is kind, Nice, very helpful "

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Even dispite his unimaginably hectic work load. "

July 21, 2015