You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Tremaine

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Tremaine a couple of years ago. He was friendly with a good sense of humor. I been referred by a doctor at the Cobequid as a follow up for an issue with my face but he also took the time to assess a rash I had developed on my hand. The cream he prescribed worked immediately. Anne Marie at reception was also very helpful and friendly. Overall, a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr Tremaine in July for a skin rash that I got after using(improperly) topical steroid cream. He welcomed me into his office and immediately sat in front of his computer screen. He turned to me and announced "I see you have nummular dermatitis". I said well I came to you to get a diagnosis not for you to regurgitate someone else's diagnosis. From 10 ft away he looked at my legs and said, "Oh yes that is nummular dermatitis". He NEVER looked at the rest of my skin and NEVER looked at any up close. He wanted to put me back on steroid cream so I immediately got to my feet to leave and said no way I would use more poison steroid. His comment? Oh so you are like the heart patient who refuses his medication. What a jerk! When I told him I had NEVER had any skin rash till I used steroid cream he then added. "Oh c'mon now you must have had something". So essentially he called me either a liar or a nut. He is a jerk. If YOU or anyone you know is using steroid cream for heaven sake check a site called www.itsan.org. Doctors are supposed to be men/women of science and men of science have open minds. Tremaine's mind is closed. He is a danger.

Submitted September 16, 2015

Excellent doctor and great person. Very kind, compassionate and knows his stuff. Personable and never makes you feel rushed even though he is a very busy guy! The wait time for an appointment can be long but he's well worth the wait. Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Tremaine is the best physician that I have ever been to.A top notch dermatologist whose bed side manner or office/clinic manner is second to none. I am very thankful that I am a patient of his. He has helped my skin tremendously.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

A consummate professional. Highly knowledgeable about recent literature and treatment options. He also has an excellent bedside manner, listens with real interest and empathy. Instantly recommended a treatment for my 30+ years of acne that has literally transformed my skin. As others have said here, Dr. Tremaine is that rare breed of physician who combines solid scientific knowledge and clinical experience with a truly humane approach. A wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr. T's for about 23 years and he has diagnosed me accurately, suggested treatment that work's for me and when I asked about other treatments that I thought would work he explained why it wasn't a good idea in my case. He is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Was just wondering if anybody could let me know how long the wait was ? I have been waiting for months now and my skin is only getting worse, I really want to see him considering all these great reviews but not sure how much longer I can wait !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Tremaine is a terrific dermatologist. I just wish it were not such a long wait to get in to see him. But he is friendly, smart, funny and kind. I guess that's why the wait is so long.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Robert Tremaine's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Tremaine a couple of years ago. He was friendly with a good sense of humor. I been referred by a doctor at the Cobequid as a f..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Tremaine in July for a skin rash that I got after using(improperly) topical steroid cream. He welcomed me into his office and immediately s..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and great person. Very kind, compassionate and knows his stuff. Personable and never makes you feel rushed even though he is a very busy guy! T..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tremaine is very kind and considerate to all ..He shows compassion in his profession luv him !"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tremaine is the best physician that I have ever been to.A top notch dermatologist whose bed side manner or office/clinic manner is second to none. I am very..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A consummate professional. Highly knowledgeable about recent literature and treatment options. He also has an excellent bedside manner, listens with real intere..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What everyone else said! He's good. The wait is too long so this time my Doc referred me to another derm for pre-cancerous lesions."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient of Dr. T's for about 23 years and he has diagnosed me accurately, suggested treatment that work's for me and when I asked about other treatm..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "sdac xdfsdf sdf sdf sd ds fsdf sdf sdf dsfsdfsdf we 343 we rew"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Was just wondering if anybody could let me know how long the wait was ? I have been waiting for months now and my skin is only getting worse, I really want to s..."

September 23, 2014