Ratings for Dr. Robert Tremaine

I found Dr. Tremaine to be excellent! He was congenial, a good listener and seemed genuinely interested in helping me. He successfully diagnosed and treated my problem very effectively! Very impressed!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I found Dr.Tremaine very disinterested,very cocky-full of himself.He never really listened to my concerns.I would not recommand him to anyone.I will never be returning.Do not even get me started on the secretary-rude, argumentive while scheduling me for an appointment as if I would back down and accept what she has to say.lol.Good luck if you do decide to go see this dermatologist and his rude secretary.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

A doctor who listens !! Very rare!..... I did not feel rushed. I felt comfortable about his diagnosis given that he took the time to listen carefully to my problem.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Perhaps he was persuaded by my GP, who took years to refer me, that there is no problem, but I found Dr. Tremaine glib and disinterested. He was friendly but did not have me remove my stockings which, given the rash was on ankles and feet, seemed dismissive at best. I suffer greatly, and daily, from this skin problem and felt I got no help at all. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Tremaine for the past year on and off due to a referring skin infection. Every time I see him I feel completely comfortable...he is very caring and takes the time with you. He even apologized when he saw me 20 minutes late one day (which is nothing for doctor appointments). I’d highly recommend this doctor to everyone

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Tremaine for about 15 years now and he is a fantastic doctor who really cares about his paitients. He is kind and takes his time and makes sure you are well taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

First time seeing Dr. Tremaine and I thought he was thorough, knowledgeable and very friendly. He took care of my issue.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Tremaine is an excellent doctor who is the kindest doctor I have ever met - I have gone to him for many, many years but I can't say that his secretary is a very impressionable person, who does not seem to care for the patient or the patient priorities.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Tremaine was the kindest, most thorough specialist we have ever been to. AND punctual!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

There should be an option to rate on professionalism. This doctor always talked over me. When I tried to explain what I was experiencing he would flat out say, "no." He did this repeatedly. It was very confusing and undermining. Instead of looking at my skin, he just prescribed a very harsh acne medication that has definitely had long term side effects (the Rx worked briefly on my main type of skin issue, but after I discontinued after two rounds the issues reappeared). At one point, instead of asking me to disrobe or move parts of my clothing to see my skin concern, he pulled the collar of my t-shirt down with one finger and said, "yep!"... my bra covered every part of the lesions on my breasts, so I know he didn't see anything. I had never experienced this level of professionalism in an assessment. At one point he called me over the phone to tell me blood work had come back and he received results that were to go to my family doctor - he told me I had a blood disorder over the phone (I don't - he just didn't read the results properly). As a woman, I'm not sure I would not see him alone again. I eventually saw an allergist, turns out I'm allergic to a few things in my diet. Skin issue has cleared up since removing these things from my diet. Not a doctor I would see again or ever send my friends or family to. I'm very fortunate to have had some awesome doctors before and since this experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017